Alan Partridge back next month

Associate
There is so much going on in the thirty minutes that repeat viewings are essential. You're right, the subtlety is what makes it.

His doppelganger Martin Brennan at the end.. "Haha!" "It's aha, there's no H" :D

Don
I hope Partridge never ends, some of it is just genius. His facial expressions after saying something just get me every time. The part in the library when between the shelves and the dodgy "yeah".. man, it got me.

Soldato
Last nights was my favourite so far. The part when the woman mentioned fuel in a turbo, you could just tell from his facial expressions what he was thinking. And the lips....:D

Associate
Great episode, best one so far.

The first part of the interview in library was perfect when he was completely sidetracked by the way the library shelves were moving. Very Partridge imo

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I think they were spreading the ideas thin by this point.

So, Jennie discovers a recording of Alan slagging her off, then walks off the set because of an argument that she instigated? Alan spends the episode making a prat of himself before being invited to the producer's office with a hint that he's in big trouble. Not much really happened in reality plus there weren't as many LOL moments :(

Hopefully they do another series after he is inevitably sacked and watch him scrabble around doing contract work. Dante Fires, oooOOOOoo you're gonna have a good time!

Caporegime
I think they were spreading the ideas thin by this point.

So, Jennie discovers a recording of Alan slagging her off, then walks off the set because of an argument that she instigated? Alan spends the episode making a prat of himself before being invited to the producer's office with a hint that he's in big trouble. Not much really happened in reality plus there weren't as many LOL moments :(

Hopefully they do another series after he is inevitably sacked and watch him scrabble around doing contract work. Dante Fires, oooOOOOoo you're gonna have a good time!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lynne I've peiced my foot on a spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike :D

Back
Top Bottom