Alan Wake 2

Are you sure that it actually saved? The game uses checkpoints to save and then you can manually quick save at break rooms, so seems weird progress would be lost :o
yes because I loaded up a later point the other day I think it might be to do with the patches

oh ! really? Nice, had my eye on Dead Island 2 for a while now but not at full price, if I can knock 33% off of it thats quite tempting

November 21st to 28th (4pm)
- Epic automatic coupon of 33%
- You can recover 10% from each purchase into your Epic Rewards balance

Means this game would be about £26 big drop considering how much people paid about 2 weeks ago lol.

Last edited:
November 21st to 28th (4pm)
- Epic automatic coupon of 33%
- You can recover 10% from each purchase into your Epic Rewards balance

Means this game would be about £26 big drop considering how much people paid about 2 weeks ago lol.
Yeah, considering how awesome the game is I can foresee quite a lot of people snapping it up with 33% off

So im at the chapter where you walk around a city and use the little magic light thing to switch between worlds or whatever it is and im wondering when the pace picks up a bit ? Im all for a slow burn but i think i've shot about 5 things in total in about 3 hours worth of playing the game.

Also what is the point of the shoebox in safe havens? How is anyone even finding enough stuck to pick up and put in it ? I still only have 2 guns (pistol and shotty) and the only stuff i ever find to pick up are things like bandages and ammo and i always have plenty of room left in my standard inventory.... what amazing things am i meant to be finding that are worth storing in the shoebox ?
Well, I’m playing as Saga at the moment and just got back to bright falls after Cynthia, and my shoe box is almost full and I have 5 rows of inventory available, that are also all basically filled.

Looks like AWII's landed with a thud on consoles:

Seeing some discussion on Alan Wake II not being in the charts. Publisher Epic Games is not part of the DLP, so digital sales are not included.Alan Wake II did not rank among the top 150 titles on either PS5 or XBS in Oct monthly active users, according to Circana's PET.

Nearing the end now myself and got to say, I truly thought at this late stage of the year that Baldurs Gate 3 was a shoe-in for my GOTY but Alan Wake 2 has been exceptional, unique in gaming in multiple ways and its going to give me some increased deliberations on Dec 10th when it comes to deciding what my GOTY is

Back
Top Bottom