Alan Wake 2

Slightly off-topic so I apologise in advance but I just installed this on egs and the installation doesn't show in the windows add or remove programs, or control panel uninstaller.

Is this normal for games installed on epic? I know it's not a massive issue as it can be uninstalled from the launcher but just wanted to make sure there's not an issue somewhere.

Last edited:
Slightly off-topic so I apologise in advance but I just installed this on egs and the installation doesn't show in the windows add or remove programs, or control panel uninstaller.

Is this normal for games installed on epic? I know it's not a massive issue as it can be uninstalled from the launcher but just wanted to make sure there's not an issue somewhere.
Yeah it doesnt show on mine either so no issue there :)

Ive just finished this, 42.5 hours played.

GOTY for me. An audio-visual masterpiece. Especially with OLED/HDR. And a 4090 + Frame.gen helps.

Last edited:
Almost finished this now. Prefer Alan's story to Saga's.

Alan's is definitely the more bizarre.

Overall really enjoyed it.

Very different and off the wall.

Apparently there is DLC in the works.

Last edited:
Don't really want to replay the game... But now I see there is a final draft.

Is there much difference or just small things?

I hear the ending is different. Don't think I can be bothered to play through the whole thing just to see an alternative ending...

Don't really want to replay the game... But now I see there is a final draft.

Is there much difference or just small things?

I hear the ending is different. Don't think I can be bothered to play through the whole thing just to see an alternative ending...
I finished it earlier and spoke about it on the Consoles thread. The Final Draft is essentially NG+ with a few alternate bits. I cba going through that hell again.

Can anyone help me out.
This is running terrible on my system, Using digital foundry's settings at 1440p and I cannot hit 60 fps. My gpu and cpu utilisation is low when i thought at least my GPU should be hitting high 90's. I do have raytracing on low but even with it off i still cannot get a smooth 60fps

Here's a video, I few dead bodies about so warning for the kids

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom