Alan Wake 2

Just completed episode 1, probably do 2 and 3 tomorrow. Good fun, although it reminded me one of the reason I did not like AW2 in terms of artistic styling, the colour grading is washed out most of the time, some areas like the house's living room you first encounter looks fine, but other areas have this "look" to them, almost twilight zone?

The shotgun with autofire mode is highly satisfying lol.

hhyWF9f.jpeg

O2t3n5E.jpeg

UK6oGar.jpeg

Ia6vhV3.jpeg

Last edited:
Just completed episode 1, probably do 2 and 3 tomorrow. Good fun, although it reminded me one of the reason I did not like AW2 in terms of artistic styling, the colour grading is washed out most of the time, some areas like the house's living room you first encounter looks fine, but other areas have this "look" to them, almost twilight zone?

hhyWF9f.jpeg

O2t3n5E.jpeg

UK6oGar.jpeg

Ia6vhV3.jpeg
Thought there was only Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare, what is episode 3 ? thx

hhyWF9f.jpeg

O2t3n5E.jpeg

UK6oGar.jpeg

Ia6vhV3.jpeg

Try playing in HDR maybe :p :D ;) @TNA

It's a game made for hdr!

The colour grading is no different in HDR, it's the art style decision to look like a noire novie sort of thing. It does look good but on OLED seeing everything wishy washy like that isn't what is expected.
Thought there was only Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare, what is episode 3 ? thx
You're confusing the actual games with the episodes in the DLC. There are 3 episodes in the Night Springs DLC and part of this DLC includes another expansion too which says coming soon when you click the expansions menu on the main screen.

Back
Top Bottom