Alex Jones..

Soldato
Got to admit it's one of the happiest moments I've seen in a long time seeing this ass get his come uppance.
I wonder how many people he has sentenced to death with his Covid conspiracies?
People are so gullible and we even have them on this forum.
It's not over yet. Could go to supreme court also bankruptcy court will give a true value of Jones' worth, nowhere near $270M try $5M. The trial was a complete sham.

Associate
It's not over yet. Could go to supreme court also bankruptcy court will give a true value of Jones' worth, nowhere near $270M try $5M. The trial was a complete sham.
Accordng to this court case FSS employed some 50 people, and Jones paid himself over 60 million USD in one year. Yearly turnover, around 70 million.

The absolute rubbish they sell to make money, amazing. Hopefully some of it isn't FDA approved and they can get him on that as well. With this court action just being one familiy, hopefully the others can find his money, and bankrupt him.

Soldato
Accordng to this court case FSS employed some 50 people, and Jones paid himself over 60 million USD in one year. Yearly turnover, around 70 million.

The absolute rubbish they sell to make money, amazing. Hopefully some of it isn't FDA approved and they can get him on that as well. With this court action just being one familiy, hopefully the others can find his money, and bankrupt him.
Accordingly to him he has no idea what the $60M is all about. It needs a proper audit to get to the real value, not some quack accounting analyst that's politically biased.

Soldato
I don't keep up to date with any politics nonsense, but why is this man allowed to broadcast blatant lies/conspiracy theories on air and act like its the truth and everyone should believe it?

Last edited:
Associate
Accordingly to him he has no idea what the $60M is all about. It needs a proper audit to get to the real value, not some quack accounting analyst that's politically biased.

"Politically biased" haha. This was never about politics. This is about a guy who has made a massive business around selling product, by spewling completely uncorreberated, unchecked nonsense. He's defamed, accused caused genuine heartache and pain to huge numbers of people, and probably got a good number killed as well (covid).

Well yes he does need a proper audit. He was ordered by the court to provide documents relating to this and guess what, he didn't. If it was a criminal case he would have been held in contempt. The "quack" seemed to me to have an impeccable background and rather good understanding of things. The jury seemed to agree as well, thus the 40 Million figure.

How many times did his lawyers try to get the case thrown out over nothing? How many times did the judge admonish Alex Jones or his lawyers about their conduct or lack of production of documents. Was a complete farce.

If you really truely think Alex Jones is some kind of justice warrior, and not a very very nasty guy on the take then there's not much to talk about.

It'll also be interesting to see what evidence makes it to the January 6th Comittee as this lawyers screwed up by providing the prosecution with a full copy of his phone records.

Man of Honour
I don't keep up to date with any politics nonsense, but why is this man allowed to broadcast blatant lies/conspiracy theories on air and act like its the truth and everyone should believe it?
In the USA you can outright lie on national TV or other media with zero legal consequence generally which is why trump retained his power. Jones is small fry though by comparison and he could only hang onto it for so long before the major lawsuits came in. under oath you will be slaughtered in court if you blabber the same lies which is also why trump has been avoiding every way possible for so long from the courts.

Soldato
Legal Eagle works his way through Alex Jones lawyer's complete and utter cluster **** of discovery. Sometimes those deserving of it do get what they deserve. Lets hope law enforcement and the Jan 6th committee find what they are looking for and nail his fat lying arse to the wall.

Last edited:
Associate
I have gone from not knowing what infowars is, to watching the trial and now feel a bit sorry for him. He simply cannot step out of character and stop lying, isn't that a mental illness?

It's like a real life version of the south park episode "super fun time":

"A class field trip to a frontier park turns into a hostage situation when a group of robbers use the park to evade the police, but the park employees won't help resolve the situation because they won't get out of character."

Soldato
I have gone from not knowing what infowars is, to watching the trial and now feel a bit sorry for him. He simply cannot step out of character and stop lying, isn't that a mental illness?

"A class field trip to a frontier park turns into a hostage situation when a group of robbers use the park to evade the police, but the park employees won't help resolve the situation because they won't get out of character."

Lying has and is making him $m. Why would he stop now? His whole business is reliant on lies and stoking outrage from his audience. Well that and selling fake tablets promising health benefits. You only had to see him in court to know they are working well, constantly sweating, terrible cough, lets hope it isn't cancer or anything more serious ;)

Soldato
Lying has and is making him $m. Why would he stop now? His whole business is reliant on lies and stoking outrage from his audience. Well that and selling fake tablets promising health benefits. You only had to see him in court to know they are working well, constantly sweating, terrible cough, lets hope it isn't cancer or anything more serious ;)
He stopped coughing when he got told about his attorneys leaking his entire phone data to the other side though :D

Caporegime

I don't think there could be any circumstance I could feel sorry for him. He's done this for decades and it's all very deliberate. The fact that he was his own worst enemy in court and hired Micky Mouse lawyers is simply icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom