Alex Jones..

Commissario
What he said was wrong and he apologised and has been fined rightfully, but he didn't kill the kids and cause the grief. I would suggest you direct your outrage at the actual murderer rather than Alex Jones
He's never apologised with any meaning (he's "apologised" and went straight back to claioming the parents were liars), and he's very deliberately set out to cause the parents additional grief and set his rabid fans on them by claiming they're all actors.

The only bit you got right is he didn't kill the kids, but he's done everything he can to profit form their grief and to add to it.

Soldato
He's never apologised with any meaning (he's "apologised" and went straight back to claioming the parents were liars), and he's very deliberately set out to cause the parents additional grief and set his rabid fans on them by claiming they're all actors.

The only bit you got right is he didn't kill the kids, but he's done everything he can to profit form their grief and to add to it.

I haven't watched all of it but this is from 2019

Soldato

He is despicable.

He deliberately spread outrageous lies to make money. He did this in full knowledge of the pain, distress and difficulties he was causing to the patents of murdered children.

I'd love to meet him.

Soldato
and blames it on CT'ers sending him stuff that he could announce to millions as fact and only years later realises it's nonsense.
He should have done his research before going on air.

He knew it was nonsense and he didn't care. He is an evil POS who did it for money and power. How he gets to sleep at night is beyond me, if I had done 0.1% of what he has done I couldn't live with myself.

Associate
The jury just awarded damages totalling over $900m to the 15 parents in the Connecticut trial. I will be amazed if they see a fraction of that no matter what but also have to see how the appeal goes too.

Caporegime
What he said was wrong and he apologised and has been fined rightfully, but he didn't kill the kids and cause the grief. I would suggest you direct your outrage at the actual murderer rather than Alex Jones

People were harassed in the street because of this utter scumbag. He did not cause their grief, but he made their mourning hell for his own profit and amusement because he's a complete and utter turd of a human.

Soldato
I've no idea what his financial affairs are like, but I can't imagine this guy has nearly a billion dollars? That's serious wealth that you only get from things like a successful business. I can't imagine he even has close to a tenth of it.

Man of Honour
I've no idea what his financial affairs are like, but I can't imagine this guy has nearly a billion dollars? That's serious wealth that you only get from things like a successful business. I can't imagine he even has close to a tenth of it.
For all intents and purposes Infowars was a success. He spun it in such a way to sucker in the hard right "truth seekers" who bought his merch and sent donations because they believe anything these terrorists tell them.

Documents showed daily revenues to the Infowars online store increased from $48,000 on Sept. 24 to more than $230,000 on Sept. 25. Total user sessions on the Infowars website, meanwhile, increased from about 543,000 on Sept. 23 to about 1 million on Sept. 24, the documents showed.
$230k daily! And that's before all the private donations from high up people on team red came into the picture along with other sources of money. He has the money to be able to fly a private jet the day he was supposed t be in court but decided to not show up and instead fly said jet and then do another public announcement etc about how it's all nonsense and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom