Alex Jones..

Soldato
Does the judge fine him an amount he can afford or do they plunge him into debt?
They said his net worth was $400m and wanted 10%. He owes around $47m with 2 more court cases. According to him he's worth a couple of million worth which will become apparent when the court demands the money.

Man of Honour
I think his point is that he has been treated as if he shot the children himself. Just curious though, do you go looking for this stuff?
No, it is a mental collapse of a man who has otherwise until now been completely free to say whatever he wants with no legal issue coming his way. He can no longer blame anyone else with more lies because he will just get sued again.

And no, it is linked on r/politics and various other outlets that share political news both left and right. Perhaps you don't see stuff like this in your feeds though because you only subscribe to a one sided outlet :p

Soldato
No, it is a mental collapse of a man who has otherwise until now been completely free to say whatever he wants with no legal issue coming his way. He can no longer blame anyone else with more lies because he will just get sued again.

And no, it is linked on r/politics and various other outlets that share political news both left and right. Perhaps you don't see stuff like this in your feeds though because you only subscribe to a one sided outlet :p
There's no mental collapse at all. Watch the full video.

Man of Honour
Ok and where is this full interview without having to pay to patreon. Alex Jones is the very definition of mental issues, it doesn't take a degree to see this from any number of his outbursts from all these years all of which have been conveniently catalogued on youtube.

Soldato
Ok and where is this full interview without having to pay to patreon. Alex Jones is the very definition of mental issues, it doesn't take a degree to see this from any number of his outbursts from all these years all of which have been conveniently catalogued on youtube.
I paid for patreon. I'm sure it will be on YouTube soon enough.

Soldato

I hardly subscribe to any Political outlets, I mostly subscribe to gaming related things and some military tech and history stuff. The whole culture war is pretty boring at this point. I am subscribed to LBC though and watch some James O'Brien clips even though I find him to be just very angry all of the time and completely lacking objectivity.

If you think Alex Jones shouting at the camera is him having a melt down then I would suggest you haven't watched much Alex Jones

He's hilarious actually

Soldato
Yeah tormenting the parents of murdered children is just hilarious Roar. Oh how we laughed at their grief :rolleyes: Have a word with yourself.

What he said was wrong and he apologised and has been fined rightfully, but he didn't kill the kids and cause the grief. I would suggest you direct your outrage at the actual murderer rather than Alex Jones

Back
Top Bottom