• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Alien Isolation Benchmark

Caporegime
There is already a crossfire profile within the driver, but a last minute change to the name of the game exe stops it from working. See my post here. It takes a few mouse clicks.

Weird how come it works on nVidia straight away (no NCP tweaks needed) and the latest drivers were out before the 14.9 drivers. I think AMD messed up and don't want to admit it :D

Caporegime
Weird how come it works on nVidia straight away (no NCP tweaks needed) and the latest drivers were out before the 14.9 drivers. I think AMD messed up and don't want to admit it :D

The 14.9 drivers were released on the 29th of September and this game was officially released today, but was available last night.

Crossfire scales very well though, so looking forward to seeing some results from everyone.

Soldato
Kapp i'll stay with my first crossfire result. AFR give me better score than the profile. lol

avg frame rate - 6.81, min - 3.96 avg - 152.07, max - 252.21

How good is AMDs Frame times in this :D Stunning

Last edited:
Soldato

Really? lol the profile is there, it just needs enabling.. The game dev changed the .exe from the name inside the CCC reason it dont auto detect it.

game is AI.exe CCC is looking for AYZ_PCProfile.exe

Caporegime
The 14.9 drivers were released on the 29th of September and this game was officially released today, but was available last night.

Crossfire scales very well though, so looking forward to seeing some results from everyone.

Yer, the 344.11 drivers (That I am using) were released on the 18th September but they have the profile for SLI, so really AMD were 11 days later with theirs and should have had the profile already, especially as AMD worked closely with the dev. If they did change the game name at the last minute, then it wouldn't work on nVidia either, so I feel someone is telling porkies :D

Soldato
Yer, the 344.11 drivers (That I am using) were released on the 18th September but they have the profile for SLI, so really AMD were 11 days later with theirs and should have had the profile already, especially as AMD worked closely with the dev. If they did change the game name at the last minute, then it wouldn't work on nVidia either, so I feel someone is telling porkies :D

Least they is a profile.. :D:p unlike Shadow of Mordor game. Opps

Soldato
You've included a 5760x1080 section? Thank you! :D

Now gonna have to buy the game just to run a bench, was planning on waiting a while until it's cheaper! I'll be posting next time I get some time on my own PC between work and kids.

Back
Top Bottom