Alien: Romulus - Fede Alvarez (Evil Dead) to write/direct

Soldato
Looks ok.

Although not a popular opinion, I liked Covenant and Prometheus, I like anything scifi, a bit scary and real feeling. The Alien films for me always felt real compared to stuff like star trek where everything is perfect and they all wear matching uniforms!

I think some of you want every film to be like Aliens, for me it just had too many .... Aliens in it. I prefer the slower pace of 1 or 3, and the last 2 films for me were well made, had that "feel" that could only be achieved with the big budget.

I also liked both movies, the cinematography is in another class compared to the earlier ones that have some very dubious scenes to say the least.

Soldato
Bit disappointed if its just really "Alien" again, IE, small set cast stuck on a ship with an Alien, we got that already and wont be as good as the first. Was kind of hoping to move the story more without all of Ridleys backstory rubbish.

Caporegime
Aha, it's true! Most say they're fans but only really like the first two.

Unironically think Resurrection is the second best in the franchise after Alien. It knows exactly what it is, has fun with itself and tries to do something different.

I quite liked 3 actually.
Then it got bad.

Seen a mini trailer for romulus.
Looks like event horizon atmosphere with aliens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom