Aliens Fireteam

Associate
Just played around 30 mins or so and although it is very early days I think it's great fun. I was just playing solo as will be playing with a mate a bit later so was just setting all my binds up etc. So, I'll post my thoughts later, but I am looking forward to playing more.

Correct - there is no crouch button, but there is cover that you can snap to and I have that bound to my usual crouch key. Works for me. The lack of FOV adjustment is annoying as it does feel a zoomned in for my liking, but I guess that will be patched in soon.

Associate
I think people were complaining that lack of crouch can be a pain at higher difficulties where friendly fire is enabled. At least with cover you can have one person at the front behind cover and therefore couched so others can stand behind and aim over you.

Associate
Played the Priority One campaign with a mate in co-op and as mentioned - great fun. No technical problems at all and even on the normal difficulty it got quite tense at times. I am starting to to get a bit suspicious of negative reviews on Youtube. I've played quite a few different games lately - more than I usually do and I have enjoyed them all. Yet for each of them there are quite a few negative reviews online. I know it's all subjective, but I am starting to think that maybe negative reviews, with damning clickbait titles get more views than positive reviews?

Soldato
I thought is was bad at first but started getting into it after about 15 minutes and started enjoyed it.

But when compared to a good 3rd person shooter like gears of war it is simply not on the same level.

Love the sound effects and am a fan of Aliens movies so that helps to enjoy it more.

Back
Top Bottom