Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

Soldato
Yeap, seems like those that ordered on 5th/6th have been bit screwed over so far
Probably notification of a shipment arriving by 23rd and had allocated original orders on the shipment due around 28th or whatever. Just luck of the draw really, given up trying to understand any e-tailer when it comes to orders. Certainly never a first come first served situation these days.

Associate
i want one alienware monitore too but what about dell uk? are they reliable? what if something wrong with the monitor, are they easy with returns? anyone has some experience with them?

Soldato
i want one alienware monitore too but what about dell uk? are they reliable? what if something wrong with the monitor, are they easy with returns? anyone has some experience with them?
This is the first time I've bought from them but if you've read through the AW3425DWF thread you'll only hear of positve experiences. Like if you need a warranty replacement Dell will deliver a new monitor as they collect your faulty unit. Their warranty reputation was the main reason I chose Dell over the other OLED's coming out :)

Last edited:
Associate
This is the first time I've bought from them but if you've through the AW3425DWF thread you'll only hear of positve experiences. Like if you need a warranty replacement Dell will deliver a new monitor as they collect your faulty unit. Their warranty reputation was the main reason I chose Dell over the other OLED's coming out :)
Same, I've bought before and their service is great.
It's a reason that would sway me towards Dell for these vs a competitor.

Soldato
I have previous experience with replacing an Alienware monitor, as smooth a process as anything. I simply packed up the screen (only the screen) and handed it over to the courier as an exchange for the replacement which was fully packaged with all accessories again. Was essentially sorted in 2 days or something like that. Really good to deal with, wouldn't have an issue recommending them.

Associate
Dell have been head and shoulders above every other company for returns in my experience, and that's going back to the days of the dell 2408wfp (loved that one). No quibble returns with replacements sent out before you having to send yours back.

Associate
I've seen a couple of people online (who ordered on the 5th/6th) say they have shipping for tomorrow. So at least we know "early" order dates are being processed, just a bit randomly.

Associate
My order from the 5th is also showing In Production, hopefully it doesn't get delivered Monday as its the only day I'm not there!

Associate
I ordered the 5th and spoke to Dell customer care this morning - they emailed to say my monitor is awaiting production and that production is currently on hold due to a parts shortage. Not sure if this is just a standard reply or if they are actually waiting on parts

Associate
I ordered the 5th and spoke to Dell customer care this morning - they emailed to say my monitor is awaiting production and that production is currently on hold due to a parts shortage. Not sure if this is just a standard reply or if they are actually waiting on parts
I remember them saying exactly this with my ultrawide, didn't correlate whatsoever with the actual delivery date

Back
Top Bottom