Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

Associate
I'd be interested to hear feedback from AW3225QF owners with NVIDIA GPUs how G-SYNC is working for them and if they are seeing flickering on the desktop and in games at 360 Hz and even lower refresh rates, particularly, on dark grey loading screens with it enabled as I see this issue on my AW2725DF. Cheers.

*EDIT*
This page here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/ shows the AW3225QF is G-SYNC compatible but if you check the right most column headed Driver Needed it shows that it will only be G-SYNC compatible in an upcoming driver.

Last edited:
Associate
I'd be interested to hear feedback from AW3225QF owners with NVIDIA GPUs how G-SYNC is working for them and if they are seeing flickering on the desktop and in games at 360 Hz and even lower refresh rates, particularly, on dark grey loading screens with it enabled as I see this issue on my AW2725DF. Cheers.

*EDIT*
This page here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/ shows the AW3225QF is G-SYNC compatible but if you check the right most column headed Driver Needed it shows that it will only be G-SYNC compatible in an upcoming driver.
Ahh fantastic for me as I'm still locked to the driver from september last year. Any of the more recent drivers give me system freezing on boot for like 10 seconds, and then again whenever toggling HDR on or off. Contacted nvidia multiple times but I always end up with same response. Disable Igpu in bios, wait for new drivers. Ofc neither of these ever fix the issue

Soldato

*EDIT*
Can let you know in couple hours, mines arrived now but I gotta get my S90C down and packaged up

Associate
Do UPS deliver Saturdays? Not in tomorrow so kind of hoping it's Monday instead......

Edit - says delivery due 19th Feb! Happy with that.

Last edited:
Associate
Do UPS deliver Saturdays? Not in tomorrow so kind of hoping it's Monday instead......

Edit - says delivery due 19th Feb! Happy with that.
My order just updated to shipped status too (5th of Feb order). Tracking number isn't working yet but also hoping it will be a Monday delivery :)

Back
Top Bottom