Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

Associate

0JcCqQ6.jpg
Awesome!

Caporegime
I just played BF1 in SDR on it, man its always been a good looking game IMO, and I didn't think the AW32 would be actually any better then my AW34 but jesus does this game look incredible on this display, I think I'm gonna redo the campaign in HDR

In what ways are you finding it better than the aw34? Just better clarity?

Soldato
In what ways are you finding it better than the aw34? Just better clarity?
I mean clarity was always going to be better, but actual colours seem to be popping more, shadows look better, I know its been a couple week since I last used my AW34 (been using S90C), I'll connect up my AW34 tomorrow just to make sure it isn't me thinking its better cause its new and shiney lol

Associate
Amex credit card has been charged and got the confirmation email that the Dell Offer I had saved for nearly 6 months at this point, will give me £100 cashback. That along side the 10% voucher I initially used, means I got the monitor for a little under £800. Quite chuffed with that! :cool: Granted, my partner still isn't too impressed :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Amex credit card has been charged and got the confirmation email that the Dell Offer I had saved for nearly 6 months at this point, will give me £100 cashback. That along side the 10% voucher I initially used, means I got the monitor for a little under £800. Quite chuffed with that! :cool: Granted, my partner still isn't too impressed :p

That's what I'm talking about! That is around the price I would want to pay.

Soldato
Anyone with the 32" had any issues with dead pixels or screen scratches? Been reading a lot of concerning reports around the scratching issue due how dell are packing them. If either of those are issues for me it'll be going back. Crazy in this day and age companies can't pack a £1000 monitor properly!

Soldato
Anyone with the 32" had any issues with dead pixels or screen scratches? Been reading a lot of concerning reports around the scratching issue due how dell are packing them. If either of those are issues for me it'll be going back. Crazy in this day and age companies can't pack a £1000 monitor properly!
Haven't seen any on mine but I might have a closer look later

Associate
Not noticed anything.
I’m not going over it with a fine tooth comb though (flashlight).

Associate
I'll check mine when I get back tomorrow and unbox it.

Soldato
I checked my 27" model very closely when it arrived. There was marks on the screen when it arrived but they weren't scratches, atleast not on my panel. Rather than using a protective film on the screen like most manufactures I've bought from Dell are using what is is like a piece of bubble wrap taped to the front. Once removed there are some smudges left from where the bubble wrap was in contact with the screen. It's not really a big deal and they easily wipe off with the cloth provided by Dell.

Back
Top Bottom