alienware AW3418DW Availability in the UK?

Associate
OP
Wasn't able to get them any cheaper than £900 now even with my previous dell live chat at £849. Gave up and ended up getting the Acer Predator Z35P. Would have preferred IPS over VA, but will see how the VA panel is. Got it for the £800 elsewhere and glad I did as it's way up in price again now. Should be arriving tomorrow, worst case I will send it back and try again on live chat.

Associate
I went that route also. Returned the Z35P 2 days later as colour was awful compared to IPS. Now waiting for a replacement AW34 due to a yellow panel. Just can't win these days for monitors.

Associate
Wasn't able to get them any cheaper than £900 now even with my previous dell live chat at £849. Gave up and ended up getting the Acer Predator Z35P. Would have preferred IPS over VA, but will see how the VA panel is. Got it for the £800 elsewhere and glad I did as it's way up in price again now. Should be arriving tomorrow, worst case I will send it back and try again on live chat.
I was tempted to at 800, now it's gone up to 950 makes 800 a really fantastic deal. only thing swung it was Dell's no dead pixels policy and didn't like the 30 % re stocking fee from scam

Associate
OP
I went that route also. Returned the Z35P 2 days later as colour was awful compared to IPS. Now waiting for a replacement AW34 due to a yellow panel. Just can't win these days for monitors.

Did you try calibrating? I have heard that calibrating the Z35P makes a hell of a difference.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
"I can get it for 935.00 pounds"
"Can you go any lower?"
"as off now thats the best I can get"

First and final :/

Associate
Couldn't get them to drop below £990.....they had also took the offer of £1100 off and was showing at £1485.60.I had been waiting for maybe 2 months for a new monitor and thought stuff it so ordered,i'd also been told 3-5 weeks lead time on the monitor which was rubbish.A couple of hours after ordering the offer was back to £1100 and low and behold one day later i had an email to say monitor would be delivered next day.So two days from ordering i have the monitor and overall i'm well pleased and absolutely loving the 21:9 aspect ratio.

Associate
"I can get it for 935.00 pounds"
"Can you go any lower?"
"as off now thats the best I can get"

First and final :/
Just keep trying I did and I got it down from 1000 to 885. Try late in the day about 7.30pm maybe they desperate for a sale. But I do think it's got to do with what there computer tells them they can sell them for.
They normally give you 2 quotes and then say that's it.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Just keep trying I did and I got it down from 1000 to 885. Try late in the day about 7.30pm maybe they desperate for a sale. But I do think it's got to do with what there computer tells them they can sell them for.
They normally give you 2 quotes and then say that's it.
Can you at least share the name of the agent? I quoted your price and another's to her but she wanted to know the name of the agent.

Back
Top Bottom