** ALL NEW (WITH RULES) Summer Transfer Window 2012/2013 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
  • This is a thread for transfers and rumours in the football world only.

• This must NOT be used as a club thread.

• The thread must not be used for miscellaneous football news.

• If Dons feel the thread is going off topic then posts will be removed and a post will be created in yellow font informing the users. Please do not discuss moderating policy and decisions.

• Constant disrespect for the rules will end in users getting warned, suspended/and/or removal from the Sports Arena.

Don
OP
TRANSFER GOSSIP

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini, assistant David Platt and football administration officer Brian Marwood flew to France on Sunday to watch Lille playmaker Eden Hazard, 21, in his side's 4-0 win against Valenciennes.
Full story: the Sun

Manchester United have targeted Lille full-back Mathieu Debuchy, 26, as Sir Alex Ferguson continues his search for a new right-back.
Full story: Metro

Bayern Munich are set to offer Arjen Robben, 28, a bumper new deal to ward off interest from Chelsea and Manchester City.

Eden Hazard is attracting interest from a number of Premier League clubs
Full story: Daily Mail

Chelsea are keeping tabs on Havant & Waterlooville striker Ollie Palmer, 19, who has scored 14 goals since joining the club in September.
Full story: Daily Mirror

The Blues do face competition from AC Milan for the signature of Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Willian, 23, in the summer.
Full story: Metro

Highly rated Ajax centre-back Jan Vertonghen, 24, is keen on a move to Arsenal this summer.
Full story: the Sun

Luis Suarez has attempted to end speculation about his future by insisting that not only does he want to remain with Liverpool, but the Merseyside club are already looking to extend his contract.
Full story: the Times

Caporegime
Searching for a new right back? What does that mean for the 3 players that are playing there at the moment? Ideally Smalling should be a centre back, not sure where Jones will end up yet.

Soldato
As good as Evra can be sometimes, he is getting on. 31 in a few months. Best start looking for a replacement. Weren't Fabio and Rafael wingers when United scouted them?

and we need a leader in the middle of the park, someone like Keane that can boss the game.

Soldato
robben is only 28?!

His balding does make him look older. He is at the age where his price is going to drop abit. Can see him staying at BM for a few more seasons then leaving to some smaller club.

If we can get 20+ million for Berba that would be great, adress the midfield and RB problems. We have enough attacking minded players as it is.

My dream for next season is to see a consistant line up and not this squad rotation SAF has had to do this season with injuries.

Soldato
...... baaaaaaaaahahhahahahaah

He is worth every penny when he has the right service. His technical ability reminds me of Zidane's.

He is class. :cool:

berbatov.gif

Soldato
He is worth every penny when he has the right service. His technical ability reminds me of Zidane's.

He is class. :cool:

berbatov.gif

don't tell me, tell ferguson

i'm sorry but he is deemed surplus to requirements at united. i reckon there's more to the story than meets the eye tbh (is he back on the smokes?) and his situation will be reflected in his price.

a real shame. but yeh, i can see him going to russia for <£10m but on a big wage.

Soldato
Berbatov is 10m max. Considering his age and situation and it's fair to be honest. It'll also be 100kish a week freed up from the wage bill.

Don
He's only signed a 5 year deal last season, a contract till 2016 isn't enough? :D

It is but 2017 or 2018 would be better. Any new deal will be more about giving him a pay rise rather than extending his deal though. He's reportedly only getting around £60k per week right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom