All Three One Plans to be cancelled from today

Associate
Hmm, still not actually been moved off of my old contract yet. I didn't bother calling them to switch as I thought I would just go on to what they were offering me, and that hasn't happened. Still on my "Ultimate Internet 200 1 month" plan costing me £12.90 a month.

currently the 4gb plan with unlimited minutes is £9 a month on a 12 month contract.

Caporegime
Eh? Thats not what I was saying...

I was just pointing out that I haven't been forced off of my plan either, despite being told months ago that I would be. They made me choose a new more expensive plan. It hasn't kicked in yet.

Soldato
Recently got the 4gb, unl calls/data for £9 per month (essentials sim)

Went onto Three chat today got them to change it to 600mins, 8gb and unl texts for £10 per month (advanced sim), much Happier with that

Soldato
Eh? Thats not what I was saying...

I was just pointing out that I haven't been forced off of my plan either, despite being told months ago that I would be. They made me choose a new more expensive plan. It hasn't kicked in yet.

So both my children who were still on the £15 unlimited deal have received letters and advised the contract will force them to a monthly in March if they don't take up the offer three is offering. Was that the tone of your notice?

Soldato
I think they finally have got there act together - unless anyone advises differently I will change my plan a week before the due date to hold off the date :) Got a Homesignal at home so ties the family into three as signal is poor in this area for all the providers

Caporegime
So both my children who were still on the £15 unlimited deal have received letters and advised the contract will force them to a monthly in March if they don't take up the offer three is offering. Was that the tone of your notice?

I am on the old Sim 600 plan with All You Can Eat data, and I had a letter which said something along the lines of that I will be forced off of my contract but I can choose from X amount of discounted alternative contracts by visiting their website. I visited the website and chose an £18 plan with tethering and unlimited data, but it never switched over to it, and I still pay £15 a month, and still can't tether...

Soldato
Hmm I like that plan :) I'll do that for both of them - tbh the £15 was a crazy deal, amazed we have ended up keeping it for so long :D

Soldato
Not had any letter, I'm still on ultimate internet 500 (unlimited data) for £13 a month. I think last time I looked it would be twice as much per month on a new contact and that was with a data cap.

Caporegime
Just got another letter...

I already got a letter last year saying I had to choose a new contract, so I followed the instructions in the letter, to the letter, and chose a plan with AYCE data and 30GB tethering for £18 a month.

They completely ignored this request and I remained on my old plan.

This new letter gives me the option to move to a plan with 1GB data for £5 less, or 4GB data for £2 less. I'm not best impressed that they ignored my initial choice and have now moved the goal-posts and given me two inferior choices!! :mad:

Nevertheless, I rarely use more than about 2GB data, so I chose the 4GB data plan...

This is the first time after years of being a Three customer that they have ****** me off. I'm sure it was just some error or other though and I can't be bothered to go into a store and kick up a fuss about it...

Man of Honour
Just got another letter...

I already got a letter last year saying I had to choose a new contract, so I followed the instructions in the letter, to the letter, and chose a plan with AYCE data and 30GB tethering for £18 a month.

They completely ignored this request and I remained on my old plan.

This new letter gives me the option to move to a plan with 1GB data for £5 less, or 4GB data for £2 less. I'm not best impressed that they ignored my initial choice and have now moved the goal-posts and given me two inferior choices!! :mad:

Nevertheless, I rarely use more than about 2GB data, so I chose the 4GB data plan...

This is the first time after years of being a Three customer that they have ****** me off. I'm sure it was just some error or other though and I can't be bothered to go into a store and kick up a fuss about it...

You should have brought it up at the time then instead of burying your head in the sand and hoping the old contract would never end ;) It's not like you weren't completely aware that the switch was never made.

Caporegime
I was hardly hoping it would never end, the plan I chose was better than the one I was on! :p

It just didn't bother me that they didn't change over to the new one because the old one was perfectly fine and it made little difference to me.

I assumed that if this happened they would correct the error rather than giving me new choices...

Back
Top Bottom