* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

It's looking like we'll have to pull out of splash landings unless we can find some room mates.

We would really really like to be at this meet for longer than just doing alton towers, so please people, adopt us for that 1 night in may.

Piggymon said:
There we go ! :D ... how about contacting Zirax ? ... That'll only leave you 2 more to find :)

Hello,

Sorry I havent been online much as everything has gone hectec at work at the moment 12hr days :(

If ricky1981 and tiggy want to share thats ok with me :)

Bad news I'm afraid :(

We were originally only planning on doing alton towers, and 8 I3ALL booked that day off with no problems. He asked last week about the extra day to do splash landings, and his boss has said today that he cant have that day off :(

We will still be doing Alton towers. Sorry to let ricky1981 and zirax down (zirax, we would've been more than happy to share with you). Still plenty of time yet to get that room filled.

Last edited:
tiggy said:

We were originally only planning on doing alton towers, and 8 I3ALL booked that day off with no problems. He asked last week about the extra day to do splash landings, and his boss has said that he cant have that day off :(

We will still be doing Alton towers. Sorry to let ricky1981 and zirax down (zirax, we would've been more than happy to share with you). Still plenty of time yet to get that room filled.

Aww that's a shame :(

tiggy said:

We were originally only planning on doing alton towers, and 8 I3ALL booked that day off with no problems. He asked last week about the extra day to do splash landings, and his boss has said today that he cant have that day off :(

Shame about that :(

No worries though, plenty of time to get the room filled :)

Takhisis said:
Still haven't got a reply to my email - it probably ended up in the spam box *coughGARPcough* but so far our SL room will be Mic and myself, the Flibsters, Belmit and if he wants we can "provisionally book" the last place for Garp until he knows yay or nay if he can make it :)

Bah.. I sent a reply but apparently due to technical glitches at the BETT (British Education Technology show) it obviously failed to get through. Basically said I'd love to. I'm going to chase up work and see if I can get those dates booked as I have enough holiday from this leave year to cover them.

Back
Top Bottom