* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

Matblack said:
Its compulsary for Underbosses and Dons! We can't have the users thinking we're wimps, so your coming
Oh no it isn't. No way in hell I'm going on there. In fact, I didn't go on any rides last year. I'll probably chicken out this year too. I'm a wimp, so be it. :D

PS - I may be a wimp but I still have a banhammer :-p

Berserker said:
Oh no it isn't. No way in hell I'm going on there. In fact, I didn't go on any rides last year. I'll probably chicken out this year too. I'm a wimp, so be it. :D

PS - I may be a wimp but I still have a banhammer :-p
Wimp!

You may have a banhammer but I know where you live...

Seriously though, some people just don't enjoy it. Not really an issue.

I'll go on pretty much all the rides, bar the ride by oblivion that turns you upside down whilst spinning you round (standing up in a cage) as I actually hate the sensation on it and spend the whole time willing it to be over!

I'm a wimp but I still like to try these things for some strange reason :/ Part of my new trend of 'Let's try something new' :D

Oblivion is weak, its not even scary or satisfying...

i went on it over 20 times, because there was no queues, and after the 10th time it was pointless, got no fun from it.

and yes its about 7-13 secs in ride time.

the best was nemesis when it broke down and we were supported upside down in mid air that was the scariest part of the whole alton towers things, and also running away from swarms of sugar needing bees. :p

Last edited:
I suggest you all go do a parachute jump and then you'll look at these rides as something for babies. I'll guarantee you'll never be afraid of any safe fairground ride once you've jumped out of a plane.

Sorry, but I had my serious head on.

I'm expressing an interest for the moment. Can't say definately yet until next leave year, April 1st :(

Oh, btw, if I'm coming this year I'll definately be going on the rides :D

Last edited:
Matblack said:
Are you sure?

This is Megaphobia from Oakwood (no inversions)

fobiaview6sa.jpg

MB

That the wooden one we went on? That was superb. Laughed my arse off all the way round. :D

Haly - I'll sit next to you - as long as there's no hurling....

Piggymon said:
I chickened out of most of the rides last time ... I went on an upside down one which made me unwell :/

I remember your first words on that one...

Sadly I can only put one of them on the forum...
It started with Holy.... and went rapidly downhill from there. ;)

Garp said:
I'm expressing an interest for the moment. Can't say definately yet until next leave year, April 1st

Oh, btw, if I'm coming this year I'll definately be going on the rides :D

Yay! Rather than just the Flume. :D

Simon/~Flibster

Last edited:
Erm, I'm not silly enough to have a big lunch when I know I'm about to go on rollercoasters and fast rides ;) That's just asking for trouble :p

Back
Top Bottom