* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

Just for info, after discussion with Otacon and others, I've volunteered some nice UK bandwidth for post-meet image sharing. It may take a few days after the meet(s) to set it all up (mainly due to the server receiving a bigger disk at about the same time).

Your forum-registered email address will need to be working in order to take advantage.

Berserker said:
Just for info, after discussion with Otacon and others, I've volunteered some nice UK bandwidth for post-meet image sharing. It may take a few days after the meet(s) to set it all up (mainly due to the server receiving a bigger disk at about the same time).

Your forum-registered email address will need to be working in order to take advantage.

Excellent :)

Can we have a full list of the "no public photos" people as well please?

I have thought about this for quite some time, and I've decided that it's no longer necessary for me to hide from the camera. There were several personal reasons that stopped me from wanting my picture on here.

:)

That's great news Tiggy !

I've had some nasty things done to me in the past over piccies but I refuse to hide - If someone wants to be stupid then that's their issue and I will hold my head high

I'm glad to hear you don't feel you have to worry about it anymore :)

Otacon said:
How do you mean? I'm starting to come down with something possibly, but that's the worst of my worries at the moment.

Mic ended up coming home sick form work Monday night, he took last night off as well to make sure he'll be ok for AT

I on the other hand have had half the staff dropping like flies since mid-week last week and *touch wood* am feeling ok (well very stressed but the meet should cure that one)

I've been doing 14-16 hour shifts the last two days, and I'm working today too even though I was supposed to be having the day off (though I'll be damned if it'll be 14-16 hours again). God knows when I'll get time to pack. :eek: :(

Back
Top Bottom