* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

Just got back from the South of France and come back to rubbish weather :( Boooo!

Ah well I still can't wait - it's going to be great fun! :D

I shall be staying at Roz's this evening so it should be easy to hop onto the M1 from there without having to fight my way through London - I reckon I'll be able to get there at around 11 or so.

Zirax/LeperousDust/Creature - I'll drop you an email with my mob number so that we can liase when I get up there - I have your tickets and your wrist band things etc... :)

Right... just need to survive a half day at work and sleep.....

Ah I see, if you were trying to get a train from Braintree upto Alton Towers (if such a thing is possible) I could have offered the services of the Fiat Coupe Taxi company (tis a bit small in the back for a long journey).

HEADRAT

Woot, woot and an extra woot for good measure :D

When I spoke to my Mum earlier, she offered to come and pick baby Tiggy up tomorrow afternoon instead of me taking her over there and staying until she was asleep. Which means I can sort petrol out before Mark gets here tomorrow night.

Also, Megan's Dora the explorer ready bed arrived this morning, so she's really happy.

And to top it all off, I opened the door this morning to see if I could see the post lady, and there she was just about to put a letter with a cheque through my door \0/

So now, I can relax and look forward to Friday- getting really excited now :D

Well I will defiantly be coming, my car isnt sorted yet though and i dont think it will before the meet.

I should be ok though since i know how to fix the prob and i have breakdown cover if anything happens that i cant sort out:)

But can i please have someone's number to get in touch if i do have any problems?:p

Can't wait to see you all, and Otacon need to talk to you:)

Otacon said:
You're lucky though, ladies normally need to work harder for my number

I've not got your number :( I've obviously not worked hard enough yet :( :p

Virtually all packed and ready - just need to put in the things that I'll be using tomorrow morning.

I'm off to have a long soak in a hot bubble bath with my book :) - try and destress and get movement back in my neck as its very bad at the mo :(

Back
Top Bottom