* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

Looks like things are coming together - just got my car back from the garage after being raped in the botty for repairs (metaphorically) and when I get home I can start thinking about washing the clothes I want to take with me. Might even have time to fit the Arsenal game in. Ooh, 90 minutes 'til home time!

Otacon said:
Yup...

http://ukie.accuweather.com/adcbin/ukie/ukie_forecast_1to5day.asp?postalcode=ST14 5&partner=

Although this one is a little more promising...

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=uk7dayx2;page=3;ct=~uttoxeter

Anyway, enough with the weather. Who cares anyway? :D

I've still not packed a single thing (still working). :eek:

Otacon said:
Should I bring my portable stereo (that reads mp3 disks) for the hotel on Friday?
Up to the organisers really, but I say yes. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have some background music going on.

Have fun everyone :) And hope the weather's good for you all!
I'll be envying you lot a great deal while in the middle of my 9hr shift tomorrow, my Uni work Friday and my 6hrs at work Saturday :p

Finally finished work. I'll need the next few days to recover, never mind all the SL/AT mayhem. :eek:

Now, I'd better go (a) pack, and (b) figure out what mobile numbers I need and also what paperwork (i.e. maps, timetables) I need. I've got to plan for the London meet as well, as I don't have time to go home inbetween. :eek: (again)

Oh well, business as usual then (last minute packing). :)

*Phew* Just got in from fixing ye'olde car. It's ready to go, thought i was touch and go there =/

Busy busy day, havent eaten or packed yet, i'll get round to that soon.

Since i'm driving now is anyone roughly on my way? I dont mind picking people up, it might be a bit late to offer out lifts though :p

Can a couple of people who are meeting at the hotel at 12:00 tomorrow mail me your mobile numbers so if all else fails I can call somebody, just so I don't go up to complete strangers and say "are you from Overclockers" ;)

I plan to get there for 12:00 (if not a little earlier) but obviously I don't know what any of you look like!

Email in trust, see you all tomorrow.

HEADRAT

Back
Top Bottom