Amazon Black Friday Deals Week 2011 - Monday, November 21 to Friday, November 25

When it's delivered there will be a note thanking you for buying the last item on Black Friday - which will then present you with a £200 money off voucher for anything on the site.

Haha! If that happens there's an extra ocuk present thread coming! (in reality it won't but the alien will be super cool!)

I feel sorry for the folks that get worked up over these kind of deals. The offerings were truely horrific.

£8 for the alien was a nice one, the MW3 deal for £18 was a good one if you like that. Several other games and dvd's were good buys, gutted I missed the Lion King Blu Ray for £7.50.

Just not too many half price off very expensive items

Canon Camera
Ipod Dock
Hair Straightners
Bratz Toy Van
VTech Walkie Talkies
Girls Bike
Cars VTech Camera
COD MW3
NOW CD
Rhianna CD
Tom Tom Sat Nav
Phillips Juicer
Lovefilm Voucher
Toshiba 19" TV w/DVD
Toy Story Boxset
SD Card

I think thats it :D

Canon Camera - 60
Ipod Dock - 30
Hair Straightners - 30
Bratz Toy Van - 20
VTech Walkie Talkies - 17
Girls Bike - 30
Cars VTech Camera - 25
COD MW3 - 18
NOW CD - 5
Rhianna CD - 4
Tom Tom Sat Nav -50
Phillips Juicer - 35
Lovefilm Voucher -17
Toshiba 19" TV w/DVD 95
Toy Story Boxset - 7
SD Card - 9

I think thats it :D

Rough prices, just over 400 quid it looks like :(

Last edited:
I got:

Canon PowerShot A3300 (girlfriends Christmas present - I bought it, was pleased I had got her something good and then remembered that she doesn't have a computer);
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy 6 x 25 ml Sampler Gift Set (that'll do my Dads wife Christmas present), and;
Emperor Set: The Gates of Rome, The Death of Kings, The Field of Swords, The Gods of War (going to my brother for Christmas).

Happy with that selection! Was hoping to get something for me, but nothing really in my budget.

Rough prices, just over 400 quid it looks like :(

Some pretty cool buys there!

Didn't realise Toy Story box set was £7!! I payed £20 for it last year as a present...

And I got my Alien bed time pal for £7.99

Missed out on TNG at £60, Voyager at £50? and DS9 at £60, I'll buy when I have a real job or on special offer as I want to enjoy them again, unless anyone wants to hang out and have a marathon of them?? I'll bring beer :D (and pizza)

Last edited:
The thing is, it is SOOOO easy to get blinded on what seems like a good deal because the way it is listed with RRP and discount off. Like that 32" LCD TV for £250....You can get a Full HD one with USB for £10 more from the same place and free delivery just the same.

I could have ended up with a lot of tat lol I could have bought the Toy Story Boxset too but I already have the first 2 on DVD, 3rd on BR and I have not watched them since i seen them once...even £10 would be £10 wasted when i don't watch them.

Back
Top Bottom