Amazon Black Friday Deals Week 2011 - Monday, November 21 to Friday, November 25

Managed to pick up everything I was after in the sale and sorted most the gfs Xmas presents in the process:

Accurist watch
Saints Row 3
Triumph 5000 toothbrush
16GB SDHC card
Fuji F80EXR digicam

Good luck with the pointless headset that won't work with either the PS3 or 360.

I guess it would work on the PC though? What were they thinking when they made that special edition though?

"Right, let's bring out the special edition for SR3 and include a headset that doesn't work on either of the systems that they were intended for. We'll be filthy rich by the end of the year...."

:confused:

Good luck with the pointless headset that won't work with either the PS3 or 360.

I guess it would work on the PC though? What were they thinking when they made that special edition though?

"Right, let's bring out the special edition for SR3 and include a headset that doesn't work on either of the systems that they were intended for. We'll be filthy rich by the end of the year...."

:confused:

The standard edition was also up for £24.97 :p

I bought Battlefield 3 for £23, Deus ex for 9.95 and a 6 month subscription to amazon for £20.

Maybe I was asleep last year but this is the first time I've ever noticed a black friday sale. :P

Just read a story about a woman going to a walmart that had a Xbox 360 on sale and she pepper sprayed about 20 people so she could get an xbox.

So sad that these sales still are allowed.

The most wonderful time of the year :rolleyes:

Only thing I wanted was MW3 for £18, same with gamestop doing BF3 for £22 but sold out and site crashed.

Just anoyes me they put up these must haves but have like 10 copies for 10s of thousands of people and its pot luck being online and getting through.

About 10 people in this thread got MW3. and this is just 1 website of many discussing Amazon's black friday.

MW3 will be £20 in a few months anyway.

Well the £225 Accurist watch arrived today and it's going straight back! It looked much nicer in the photos and the hands are gold, not yellow as described which makes it look quite tacky.

Thankfully Amazon will pay for the return postage seeing as it was described incorrectly. Even the picture looked like the hands were yellow.

Well I'm pleased to report that my daughter's Army Men Toy Story Lego is fantastic for a fiver (first Lego I've played with for about 20 years!) and the KitchenAid mixer has almost doubled in price!

Did anyone else's deals go awesomely?

Loved the DC Shoes and my girlfriend is all over the books, the boots I bought her didn't fit though so they went back. I think the biggest win was the Guylian chocolates for a tenner that went to her work, major brownie points!

For those that missed out last time, Amazon are having Boxing Day deals week with ST:ENT and DS9 today.
FYI DS9 went for £60 in the Black Friday deals.
Canon 600D is a potential bargain since Canon are offering a £50 cashback on this as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom