Amazon Echo - anyone have one?

Caporegime
Can you use this to play music through another speaker/surround system? Like does it have Aux or Bluetooth out or anything?

Yeah

It has Bluetooth and line out...I just use the line out in my lounge going to a stereo in on my AV receiver. So my music just comes out for the speakers...

I'll be getting another for the car and using the Bluetooth to connect to my iPhone and use it as a wireless access point...

This will be very handy for music listening again as I wont have to search songs on my phone I can just ask Alexa :)

Soldato
I got one over the weekend.

As a gadget I really like it, mostly for the radio and music playing. But the timer is handy when making dinner, the wife is always asking me the time now she can ask Alexa, the little news breakdown is handy in the morning and my daughter has enjoyed asking random questions.

I can't complain for £40 and I'm sure it will improve over time.

Associate
Niiice. Already ordered one Echo dot yesterday to control my LWRF lights and sockets. Now i know it can do Sonos already, might look at getting another one today while still on offer, and also swapping from Deezer to Amazon unlimited music if there not much difference in the catalogue but it's cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom