Amazon Prime Day

Soldato
OP
I really fancied that hozelock hosepipe down from £60 to £15 but they all sold out. I'm on the waiting list.
Found out about it as it's been on my wishlist all summer.

haha, I think we all added philips hue bulbs to friends and family accounts.

Associate
Has anyone spotted any good deals on SSD drives?

Yes I picked up a SanDisk Ultra II 500 GB at 6am this morning. Sadly the deal is over now, so you've missed it.

I also picked up a Corsair K55, another deal which is over; and a case which is not over so I wont mention it! That's my PC spending for the year!

Last edited:
Soldato
Would anyone say the hue kits are worth the money. Due to move soon and I have a TV with ambilight on it and it says it can control hue kits also. Debated the 89 pound set but the fitting bit is what I won't know as I am yet to move? Recommendations?

Man of Honour
Got 20% off some Wrangler jeans I'd been thinking of getting another pair of - sadly that was still £10 more than I paid for my existing pairs as the price shot up (and isn't going down any time soon) after I last bought.

Associate
Would anyone say the hue kits are worth the money. Due to move soon and I have a TV with ambilight on it and it says it can control hue kits also. Debated the 89 pound set but the fitting bit is what I won't know as I am yet to move? Recommendations?

They're brill, love mine. Can control mine with phone, amazon echo or my harmony elite. With the elite they dim down when i select the 'film' activity.

Soldato
Just got a popup on my phone saying 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited is only £0.99. Compared to ~£32 for the same period normally (£8 a month).
Would be rude not to try that out!
Not seen anything that really caught my eye on the main deals yet though.

Added 1L bottle of Kraken Spiced Rum to my basket. Shame Rumbullion isn't up there!
Rumbullion was available, £35 down to £25. Not tried it before, worthwhile?

Soldato
Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control, Hub and App for £112 is the lowest it's ever been :eek:

I was supposed to buy myself a new amp and then I was allowed to get the Harmony. But I bought a lens for my camera instead of the amp so now there's no point getting the Harmony (doesn't work with my old stereo amp) :(

Soldato
Do amazon sell a cheaper amazon prime on this day? Got it for 60 last year but it's gonna be 80 this time I think.
Hey don't do it cheaper after your first subscription I don't think. All the deals are always new customers only.

The colour Hue bulbs seem to have come off the Prime deals. Must have been popular! Back up to £50.

Soldato
Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control, Hub and App for £112 is the lowest it's ever been :eek:

I was supposed to buy myself a new amp and then I was allowed to get the Harmony. But I bought a lens for my camera instead of the amp so now there's no point getting the Harmony (doesn't work with my old stereo amp) :(

That is a cracking deal. Nothing on my wish list is in the sale :(

Soldato
Hueheuehes are expensive but work well together. If you keep an eye out for sales, you can grab a fair bit of kit. The LED strips are grossly overpriced though! The Hue Go lights are excellent.

Rumbullion was available, £35 down to £25. Not tried it before, worthwhile?
Definately! It's goes down better than Kraken I find. Cheers for the info!

Back
Top Bottom