Amazon Prime !!!!

Commissario
I mean, I know Ryanair have plenty of previous for this sort of thing, but really?
That trick has been used for more years than I care to remember on pretty much all websites - Whenever signing up or booking anything, you always have to pay attention to what tick boxes are there, what's ticked by default and what's not.

Soldato
And €3 for a text message? The sooner Ryanair dies the better. Awful company.
SMS gateways cost money. If you really want a text, you gotta pay for it. Most people won't want it, hence why it is a premium.

Thankfully their investment in their fleet is way above average. You know, the bit I really care about.

Associate
I gladly pay for Prime as it is such an incredible service.

When I was at uni I signed up to a free trial and obviously forgot to cancel. When I emailed they cancelled and refunded without hesitation.

Soldato
Not sure what is going on with Amazon now but to prime parcels due for next day delivery have been handed to Hermes :eek::( . My 2 other parcels sent out Tuesday via Royal mail have been lost

Think its time I had a chat with Amazon customer service

Associate
Really? I just ordered a BluRay box set to binge on and it's coming tomorrow Saturday. Also ordered some new ear speakers last Friday and they arrived by Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1pm - on Saturday (must be costing them a fortune to do that)

Do you live in the Outer Hebrides ?

Associate
Hmm. Maybe quite a few of you don't remember what life was like before the days of the internet and buying stuff online.

You went into a shop and bought something and if you hadn't been wise and savvy having done a lot of research etc then you had to suck it up if it didn't turn out as planned.

Automatic refunds? Good luck with that.

Soldato
It's fantastic, isn't it. It's never failed me, every single thing I've ever ordered using it has turned up when promised, even during the height of lockdown 1. In fact, during lockdown 1 when they said things may take three or four days, they generally arrived the next day anyway.

It's worth every single penny I pay for it.

This.

I can order stuff in the morning and get it delivered on the same day, and I live in a village! Plus all the other stuff it comes with.

Have also returned a few items, no questions and no problem.

Soldato
Hmm. Maybe quite a few of you don't remember what life was like before the days of the internet and buying stuff online.

You went into a shop and bought something and if you hadn't been wise and savvy having done a lot of research etc then you had to suck it up if it didn't turn out as planned.

Automatic refunds? Good luck with that.

What?

What has that got to do with anything?

How "lucky" we all are now?

Soldato
Can someone do me a favour.

Amazon in prime on my phone, The Matrix is free.

On the hisense TV, I can only rent it or buy it.

The TV has just had an update that fixed the god awful lag on the Amazon video page, but now appears to have this issue.

Can anyone check to see if the matrix of free on your TV? Trying to find out where the issue lies.

Guessing TV as the watch list is empty but not on my phone or on my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom