• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Soldato
Yeah they didn't add them to the left side menu under AMP GPU's. You have to manually edit the URL to get to it.

Soldato
I got to the page and tried to add one to my cart then the site gave out that was about 5 past I think. Gave up there

Only so much a website can take so just bad times really.

Caporegime
If you just want raw gaming performance with some likely FineWine, including their equivalent to DLSS - they seem like decent cards.

However nVidia's current DLSS is pretty decent and you get a ton more features on their cards. Still going to wait until next year I think.

Associate
Oh nice, only £79.99 markup over MSRP, not too bad for OCUK. I see competitors with 'apparently' less buying power were able to sell these at £599.

Why are the 6800's the same cost as the 6800xt at other places? I wont be using OCUK again on principle, pure greed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom