• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
So you received an email from it or you just asked from Customer the support?

I went to the Customer support on the forum & asked if I was unlucky 19
got a reply I was.
So asked & requested a Powercolor Man box Version if any left
& got another reply saying yes & now be sending one of them.

also can send a web note on the website .

Would not worry too much as on the 25th there be more range & different coolers
so forth & also they may come with free games like FarCry 6, godfall

Last edited:
Associate
I went to the Customer support on the forum & asked if I was unlucky 19
got a reply I was.
So asked & requested a Powercolor Man box Version if any left
& got another reply saying yes & now be sending one of them.

also can send a web note on the website .

Would not worry too much as on the 25th there be more range & different coolers
so forth & also they may come with free games like FarCry 6, godfall
As you said its all the same just the box is the different maybe I ask them for me dosn't matter Sapphire, Powercolor.

Associate
Got my Amazon pay refund email there.
Thanks guys, appreciate the amount of work and issues you're dealing with atm. Being active in the forums has certainly helped the experience as opposed to being left in the dark. Will try again next week for an XT and hopefully be successful!

Associate
Got my Amazon pay refund email there.
Thanks guys, appreciate the amount of work and issues you're dealing with atm. Being active in the forums has certainly helped the experience as opposed to being left in the dark. Will try again next week for an XT and hopefully be successful!

Is the money actually back in your account? It's not in mine

Associate
I’ve hopefully secured a 6800 also (yes, potentially a little over priced I know but I’ve been in need of a new GPU all year and Im sick of waiting for Nvidia to work out which way is up + next weeks AIB cards will only be even more over priced so to me it’s worth it) but some of you guys seriously need to relax!

They’ll ship when they ship and if some of us are unfortunately in the 19 over orders @Gibbo has already confirmed they have more 6800 nonXT inbound stock any day. Chances are most of us ordering a 6000 series have already missed out on Nvidia 3000 series so what’s a couple more days?! Not many retailers give this level of communication we’d just be left waiting.

Those waiting on a refund but moaning over the time it takes? - you probably shouldn’t be dropping £600+ on a GPU that’s preorder only and could have potentially taken months to arrive but can’t wait 2 days for a refund. They’ll get us our 6800xt refunds ASAP and in time for AIB cards I’m sure!

Don’t like OCUK pricing - go elsewhere. They’re a business. The 1000’s of others just like me will be grateful of one less person to compete against in the F5 race for the needle in a haystack known as 2020 GPU stock.

Peace and love x

Associate
As you said its all the same just the box is the different maybe I ask them for me dosn't matter Sapphire, Powercolor.

Ya it's just the box & maybe a different sticker on the backplate, they all them cards
AMD reference sold by Saphire & Powercolor

I ordered my Saphire 6800 a bit late 11:15 AM it showed 10+ but 19 too many
Just afterward Gibbo said that there are 19 orders too many & there is still stock of the power color
if you would like to change to that one instead of a refund.

The cards by Saphire & Powercolor, MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte so forth
be on the 25th true partner cards

Powercolor will have another range of Red Devils :D
Saphire got the RGB range like the 5700

Last edited:
Associate
refund from amazon hasn't come through but I imagine it will in the next day or two, you don't need to do anything to get the refund, OC will cancel the payment and amazon will credit your payment card. My order has also updated from awaiting shipment to cancelled .

Uzu

Uzu

Associate
Ya it's just the box & maybe a different sticker on the backplate, they all them cards
AMD reference sold by Saphire & Powercolor

I ordered my Saphire 6800 a bit late 11:15 AM it showed 10+ but 19 too many
Just afterward Gibbo said that there are 19 orders too many & there is still stock of the power color
if you would like to change to that one instead of a refund.

The cards by Saphire & Powercolor, MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte so forth
be on the 25th true partner cards

Powercolor will have another range of Red Devils :D
Saphire got the RGB range like the 5700
Sounds like a better set of options than anything else at the moment my order was at 10:49, but I’ve sent a message saying I’d take a Powercolor if I’m one of the 19.

Soldato
at MSRP which doesn't exist ATM both cards are compromised. RDNA2 has enough RAM but not enough performance to utilize it, Ampere has the performance, but not enough VRAM.

I fully expect some Ampere Ti class cards to drop with extra RAM and probably some more cores and RDNA2 to drop prices.

Back
Top Bottom