• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**AMD ATI PRICE DROP - 7950 from £299 Inc. VAT & 7970 from £369.99 Inc. VAT

Excellent news about the AMD ATI price drops, hopefully this will stop people running out buying GTX 680's thus meaning more in the retail channels and GTX 680 prices drop back down to RRP. ;)

If the 670ti/670 doesn't come out very soon I'm going to have a very hard time resisting these.

Wish I trusted AMD drivers more, only thing stopping me.

Having just ordered a card for myself (a lovely upgrade from a 5870!), I do wonder how I will get these three free games. As has already been said, I assume it will be via the AMD website but there is no mention of it there that I can see as of yet.

Having just ordered a card for myself (a lovely upgrade from a 5870!), I do wonder how I will get these three free games. As has already been said, I assume it will be via the AMD website but there is no mention of it there that I can see as of yet.

I'm in the same position. I want to order this HIS weekly offer for the reduced £30, but I'm considering waiting until the free games come in the box.

That being said, not so sure regarding the source for these free games, might just be hyped rumours.

Think I'll just order it and hope I can get the codes via AMD if it is true.

Only if it supported Physx :p

Very Physixal ;)

couch-potato%5B2%5D.jpg

can some kind person explain this facebook discount? do you have to be registered on fb ect?

and does it apply to the 7950 too?

You have to be on Facebook and of liked the Overclockers page, then email your Facebook username to an Overclockers email address.

You get a 10% voucher to be used on one purchase, whether it's 1 or 10 items, however, you can't use it with any other offer, i.e free shipping etc etc.

You have to be on Facebook and of liked the Overclockers page, then email your Facebook username to an Overclockers email address.

You get a 10% voucher to be used on one purchase, whether it's 1 or 10 items, however, you can't use it with any other offer, i.e free shipping etc etc.

ohh so the forum/free next day delivery option isnt valid? why does everyone asssume your on fb? what if ur an ugly munter and dont wanna be on it?:eek:

Back
Top Bottom