• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**AMD ATI PRICE DROP - 7950 from £299 Inc. VAT & 7970 from £369.99 Inc. VAT

Associate
Sent a webnote to OCuK asking if those 3 free game codes come with the 7950 and got this response

"Thanks for the webnote.

Unfortunately there are no games included in this GPU.

Regards **** "

I guess if there are any game codes they come direct from AMD?

OcUK Staff
OP
Sent a webnote to OCuK asking if those 3 free game codes come with the 7950 and got this response

"Thanks for the webnote.

Unfortunately there are no games included in this GPU.

Regards **** "

I guess if there are any game codes they come direct from AMD?

Staff who answer webnotes, have no dealings with manufacturers on possible upcoming promotions or deals etc.

Most new product/promotions coming soon are put online at the earliest possibility by the product manager/buyer.

I am working with AMD on this, but right now its just an US thing, were pushing to get the UK involved but nothing shall be known for another 24-48hrs or so.

As such the moment we know it shall be placed online anyway if its a yes. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Guys I am very relaxed regarding rules, handing out suspensions etc.

But some of you know better, competitor talk, hinting at prices elsewhere is against the rules, remember this please.

Soldato
Staff who answer webnotes, have no dealings with manufacturers on possible upcoming promotions or deals etc.

Most new product/promotions coming soon are put online at the earliest possibility by the product manager/buyer.

I am working with AMD on this, but right now its just an US thing, were pushing to get the UK involved but nothing shall be known for another 24-48hrs or so.

As such the moment we know it shall be placed online anyway if its a yes. :)

Does this mean that those of us who have just ordered but not quite taken delivery of yet will be able to get some game codes?

Sorry to be cheeky

Associate

If the UK can get these codes, will the time of purchase matter? I.e holding off buying a card until an announcement is made official or can you redeem them if you purchase now?

Cheers.

OcUK Staff
OP
If the UK can get these codes, will the time of purchase matter? I.e holding off buying a card until an announcement is made official or can you redeem them if you purchase now?

Cheers.

Yes you can only get the game or games when they are live on the website with qualifying cards. But right now its unknown if we will get them or not, AMD not at work in the UK so no answer.

Back
Top Bottom