• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**AMD ATI PRICE DROP - 7950 from £299 Inc. VAT & 7970 from £369.99 Inc. VAT

Are there any planned price drops on the lower end 7000 cards?

I read on Anandtech that AMD had released new pricing across the range, however we are only seeing these price reductions on the 7900 series at the moment?

am tempted, but looking at future PC releases, cant see anything that would warrant one of these over a 6970 - think I'll stick until the end of the year and see whats around, ideally we need the PS4/Xbox 720 to push game performance requirements

am tempted, but looking at future PC releases, cant see anything that would warrant one of these over a 6970 - think I'll stick until the end of the year and see whats around, ideally we need the PS4/Xbox 720 to push game performance requirements

PC game makers are always trying to push their games to the limits. The Witcher 3, Shogun, Bf3 devs don't need any pushes from console tech to ramp their graphics up IMO.

Back
Top Bottom