• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD CUSTOM 7900 XTX PRE-ORDERS GOING LIVE TOMORROW FROM 12:30 *** (PRE-ORDERS MEANS NOT IN STOCK) !!!

UPDATE:

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX NITRO: 200PC SHIPPED ON 24TH - DUE WITH US END OF THIS WEEK! ANOTHER 190PC IS ALSO SHIPPING TOMORROW, DUE NEXT WEEK! AROUND 250 UNITS PRE-SOLD SO ALL WILL BE FULFILLED AROUND FIRST WEEK JANUARY AS PROMISED!

POWERCOLOR 7900 XTX DEVIL: 200PC DUE TO SHIP END OF THIS WEEK, ETA TO US 7-10 DAYS, WILL COVER ALL BACKORDERS WHICH IS AROUND 120PC

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX MBA: 20-40PC DUE IN NEXT 3-5 DAYS!

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX PULSE: NO ETA YET!

POWERCOLOR 7900 XTX HELLHOUND: SHOULD SHIP FIRST WEEK JANUARY (200PC) DUE WITH US 7-10 DAYS LATER!

I am still on leave but though this update would be appreciated. :)
Woohoo!.. Dude! This is awesome news. :D :D :D Thank you so much for the update.

UPDATE:

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX NITRO: 200PC SHIPPED ON 24TH - DUE WITH US END OF THIS WEEK! ANOTHER 190PC IS ALSO SHIPPING TOMORROW, DUE NEXT WEEK! AROUND 250 UNITS PRE-SOLD SO ALL WILL BE FULFILLED AROUND FIRST WEEK JANUARY AS PROMISED!

POWERCOLOR 7900 XTX DEVIL: 200PC DUE TO SHIP END OF THIS WEEK, ETA TO US 7-10 DAYS, WILL COVER ALL BACKORDERS WHICH IS AROUND 120PC

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX MBA: 20-40PC DUE IN NEXT 3-5 DAYS!

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX PULSE: NO ETA YET!

POWERCOLOR 7900 XTX HELLHOUND: SHOULD SHIP FIRST WEEK JANUARY (200PC) DUE WITH US 7-10 DAYS LATER!

I am still on leave but though this update would be appreciated. :)

Thanks for the update, hopefully there not too hungover and slow at customs :P lol

@Gibbo Hey bud, sorry to trouble you, but before I get too excited.. Could you please check to see if this is just a glitch? Order Number: ST5189092. My status went to shipped today. Just happened to notice it as I bought some PCIe cable mods. :D

Thank you!

@Gibbo Hey bud, sorry to trouble you, but before I get too excited.. Could you please check to see if this is just a glitch? Order Number: ST5189092. My status went to shipped today. Just happened to notice it as I bought some PCIe cable mods. :D

Thank you!
if it says shipped its on its way soon™

Thank you!
My order also states shipped today in my order history but not received an email to say so, assuming that the emails havent been sent yet though :)

Yes they turned up ahead of schedule today along with several hundred 4090's over a millions worth of GPU's booked in today, BOOM.
Awesome work to couriers and amazing work by the OcUK warehouse booking in what has literally felt like containers worth of GPUs landing.

OcUK delivered first as always, now over 200 Nitro's in the hands of UK Gamers, well I hope gamers and not scalpers anyway. :)

Fingers crossed DPD get them to you guys tomorrow, I can see warehouse has managed to ship nearly all Nitro back orders, any left will be on tomorrows shipment out.

Yes they turned up ahead of schedule today along with several hundred 4090's over a millions worth of GPU's booked in today, BOOM.
Awesome work to couriers and amazing work by the OcUK warehouse booking in what has literally felt like containers worth of GPUs landing.

OcUK delivered first as always, now over 200 Nitro's in the hands of UK Gamers, well I hope gamers and not scalpers anyway. :)

Fingers crossed DPD get them to you guys tomorrow, I can see warehouse has managed to ship nearly all Nitro back orders, any left will be on tomorrows shipment out.
You are doing the lords work Gibbo. :)
HcDMCrQ.gif

Last edited:
Hey, two. Just two, although I technically have owned three. :cry:

I just hope the Nitro beats my experience with the TUF because I so want that extra power limit.

I had 5x 4090s tbf, so these are half the price. :p
Curious what you have 5x 4090s for?

I've got 2x 3090s (Gigabyte AORUS XTREME and EVGA FTW3), 1x 6900 XT (STRIX LC), 1x RTX 4090 (MSI SUPRIM X) and soon 1x 7900 XTX (Nitro+)

Hey, two. Just two, although I technically have owned three. :cry:

I just hope the Nitro beats my experience with the TUF because I so want that extra power limit.

I had 5x 4090s tbf, so these are half the price. :p
Whoa! Shut the front door! 5!! 4090's?? :eek: :cry::cry:

That's some next level purchasing right there...

I'm guessing that you wanted to "test drive" before you were happy with the purchase? Kind of like what you are doing now 7900xtx's?

Whoa! Shut the front door! 5!! 4090's?? :eek: :cry::cry:

That's some next level purchasing right there...

I'm guessing that you wanted to "test drive" before you were happy with the purchase? Kind of like what you are doing now 7900xtx's?
I want the highest power limit 7900 XTX. The TUF OC I had no idea what the power limit was prior to purchase, however it was available at a great price so thought I'd try it. It's solid.

I didn't have much luck with 4090s tbh. They all have coil whine, but that does not bother me too much.

The first one was a 4090 Trio from MSI. I couldn't control the RGB as the software made Aura look reliable, so that went back. Then I tried a MSI Suprim X, that had cooler mounting issues and reached 90c and throttled running Timespy at stock. Then I had a GameRock OC, that was fine but after a week or two of usage it developed a rattling fan. That went back and the place sent me a replacement which I am using now without issue - other than coil whine. Whilst I was waiting for the replacement, I ordered one elsewhere (ocuk) but ended up sending it back without actually using it as the other place got me my replacement within 48 hours.

Curious what you have 5x 4090s for?

I've got 2x 3090s (Gigabyte AORUS XTREME and EVGA FTW3), 1x 6900 XT (STRIX LC), 1x RTX 4090 (MSI SUPRIM X) and soon 1x 7900 XTX (Nitro+)
See above. :D

Last edited:
I want the highest power limit 7900 XTX. The TUF OC I had no idea what the power limit was prior to purchase, however it was available at a great price so thought I'd try it. It's solid.

I didn't have much luck with 4090s tbh. They all have coil whine, but that does not bother me too much.

The first one was a 4090 Trio from MSI. I couldn't control the RGB as the software made Aura look reliable, so that went back. Then I tried a MSI Suprim X, that had cooler mounting issues and reached 90c and theottled running Timespy at stock. Then I had a GameRock OC, that was fine but after a week or two of usage it developed a rattling fan. That went back and the place sent me a replacement which I am using now without issue - other than coil whine.

See above. :D
Wow, what a trip.. well I'm wishing you a trouble free experience with the 7900XTX that's on its way to you now so you can achieve GPU Nirvana.. :D

Wow, what a trip.. well I'm wishing you a trouble free experience with the 7900XTX that's on its way to you now so you can achieve GPU Nirvana.. :D
No issues with the TUF so expecting the same from the Nitro. The MBA card was fine too, no temperature issues or anything I just need more power.

Back
Top Bottom