• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD CUSTOM 7900 XTX PRE-ORDERS GOING LIVE TOMORROW FROM 12:30 *** (PRE-ORDERS MEANS NOT IN STOCK) !!!

Yes they will leave Hong Kong in next few days and be on way to us, so once cleared customs be with us, any delays will be courier side and possible so fingers crossed.
Nice, fingers crossed they arrive towards the earlier end of that spectrum.

Have a good Christmas all.

Yes they will leave Hong Kong in next few days and be on way to us, so once cleared customs be with us, any delays will be courier side and possible so fingers crossed.

Nope it is 1yr, I checked and Powercolor confirmed, other resellers have not checked.

I wouldn't worry about a 1yr warranty.

Under consumer rights in the UK anything deemed to have not lasted a reasonable length of time I think you have rights up to 6 years in uk 5 years in scotland (1yr is not reasonable) you will have rights around repair or replacement.

Consumer rights act 2015.

Under consumer rights in the UK anything deemed to have not lasted a reasonable length of time I think you have rights up to 6 years in uk 5 years in scotland (1yr is not reasonable) you will have rights around repair or replacement.

I believe it does not cover computer components, also it is advertised clearly as what it is, simple case of don't like it, don't buy it, pay more for a longer warranty item.
The 6yr clause I believe is more aimed at electronics such as TV's, not computer components.

Last edited:

Wouldn't be comfortable with that length of warranty.

Wouldn't be comfortable with that length of warranty.
I wouldn't either so don't get me wrong not encouraging anyone to buy it but you could fight it out I suspect over the product not lasting a reasonable length of time if it popped after 2 years for example. Products not lasting a few years that cost almost £1000 is crazy. Vote with your wallet.

Always buy under a credit card if you can because that offers additional protection under section 75.

Last edited:
Hi @Gibbo, merry Xmas

ive got a back order for sapphire 7900xtx. My brother had his MBA card yesterday and the thermal throttling 110c junction temps is happening like many others on the MBA card. I don’t want to risk this as the MBA cards all seem to be doing the same, looks like this is a thermal pads and paste issue rather than drivers.

I’m interested in the Powercolor Red Devil and paying the extra, when do these expect to be delivered please.

Thanks.

Order number: 6482766

UPDATE:

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX NITRO: 200PC SHIPPED ON 24TH - DUE WITH US END OF THIS WEEK! ANOTHER 190PC IS ALSO SHIPPING TOMORROW, DUE NEXT WEEK! AROUND 250 UNITS PRE-SOLD SO ALL WILL BE FULFILLED AROUND FIRST WEEK JANUARY AS PROMISED!

POWERCOLOR 7900 XTX DEVIL: 200PC DUE TO SHIP END OF THIS WEEK, ETA TO US 7-10 DAYS, WILL COVER ALL BACKORDERS WHICH IS AROUND 120PC

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX MBA: 20-40PC DUE IN NEXT 3-5 DAYS!

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX PULSE: NO ETA YET!

POWERCOLOR 7900 XTX HELLHOUND: SHOULD SHIP FIRST WEEK JANUARY (200PC) DUE WITH US 7-10 DAYS LATER!

I am still on leave but though this update would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom