• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD freesync coming soon, no extra costs.... shocker

Your attempt in photoshop just doesnt make any sense as you arent showing a 21:9 image at all, nor clipping

In the second image, he hasn't cropped anything out (At least I assume), he's added a left/right peripheral vision, that is what 21:9 would be. He didn't do anything to show "clipping". As much as I love showing Humbug up, that post isn't deserving of such treatment.

Last edited:
Am not the one getting banned for Trolling, that is you. You then come back from ban and say you going to start Trolling me..

You sir will be out this forum before me.

Troll

There is a big difference between trolling and joking, just chill and tell me what freesync monitor you plan on getting ;)

A friend of mine got a 27" acer predator gsync monitor for £340 and loves it, i was a bit sceptical with him having 1920x1200 before and lowering that to whatever x1080p but he rates it.

There is a big difference between trolling and joking, just chill and tell me what freesync monitor you plan on getting ;)

A friend of mine got a 27" acer predator gsync monitor for £340 and loves it, i was a bit sceptical with him having 1920x1200 before and lowering that to whatever x1080p but he rates it.

I'll be getting BenQ 1440p 144hz Freesync.. Not concrete yet waiting to read detail reviews.

Back
Top Bottom