• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD FRIDAY: SO WHO WANTS A FREE BURGER & SOME EPIC AMD DEALS??? ***

Kinda regret getting 2 670's now!

Isn't SLI supposed to be ever so slightly better than Crossfire, even after AMD's improvments?

You can't really go wrong with two 670s tho, can you :p For all us single-card mortals, that's a pretty badass* setup :)

*Been playing too much Borderlands 2, everything is badass now :p

AMD just blew Nvidia out of the water tbh.

Personally I wouldn't go that far, there are some very good deals there and with the exception of the 7990 which is an awful lot of power in a single card for a very good price, the 7950 and 7970 are very similar as to what we have seen from Nvidia these last few days.

Bottom line its all good for us the consumers :)

Personally I wouldn't go that far, there are some very good deals there and with the exception of the 7990 which is an awful lot of power in a single card for a very good price, the 7950 and 7970 are very similar as to what we have seen from Nvidia these last few days.

Bottom line its all good for us the consumers :)

I would with the games bundle thrown in too.

I just got a 670 to tide me over until the 9970s are at a reasonable price, but I'm wondering whether to return it and order 2x7950s and forget the 9970. Hmm.

These games are limited to the first 250 orders placed, as such we strongly advice you order quickly to ensure you get all the games listed above, and yes these games are with all the cards, even the 6450!

I bet at those prices the free games wont last long at all, that could be the first 25 orders of each card or overall, but either way they will go quickly I'm sure.
Get em while their hot as they say.:)

Back
Top Bottom