• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD FRIDAY: SO WHO WANTS A FREE BURGER & SOME EPIC AMD DEALS??? ***

lol the 7990 isnt in stock anyway. Let down

Just for you, here is one in stock:-

HIS HD 7990 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £499.99 inc VAT

GX-084-HS_400.jpg

With more than twice the processing power of previous generation AMD discrete graphics cards, ATI Radeon HD 7900 Series graphics cards deliver a cinematic gaming experience and unprecedented performance.

Features:-
- PCI-E 3.0 Ready: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe GEN2 for faster GPU- CPU
- HD 7990 is a dual GPU card
- Core Clock Speed: 950MHz
- Core Boost Speed: 1000MHz
- Primitive Rate: 2 prim / clk
- Shader Architecture: GCN
- Stream Processors: 64 CU / 4096 ALU
- Texture Units: 256
- ROPS / Z-Stencil: 64 / 256
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 3GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 2x384 bit / 6000MHz
- Load / Idle Board Power: <500W / <3W
- Power Connectors: 2x 8-pin required
- Display Outputs: DL-DVI-I, 4x Mini-Displayport
- 2yr Warranty

Was [£699.99] Inc. VAT

Only £499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Be quick only 2 left!
MSI ones will be here in a week and we've got a 100 en-route. :)

Boom Gibbo ftw

Hey gibbo. Will you chaps be doing a new 7990 Tech labs Watercooled card any time soon reflecting new card prices?

This isn't helping, I've told myself not to spend any more ;)

I've used the 670 code I got, would ocuk still take the card back?

Course they will, however you will have to DSR and take the hit on postage. Will cost you £11 via royal mail special delivery to return it. This is the only way they will accept it back unless its faulty. The fact you've used the code does not matter.

Course they will, however you will have to DSR and take the hit on postage. Will cost you £11 via royal mail special delivery to return it. This is the only way they will accept it back unless its faulty. The fact you've used the code does not matter.

A HD 7990 has more than twice the performance of a GTX 670 iirc, come on teppic you know you want that beast of a card.:D:)

Back
Top Bottom