• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD GO WILD: VEGA 56 THE TRUE DEAL OF THE CENTURY AND IT JUST GOT BETTER!!!

Soldato
Installed my V56 Pulse yesterday and very happy. Card runs cool and extremely quiet (undervolted) and FPS show a decent bump over my 5-year old 290X.

Only question is how long does AMD take to send the game keys? I know Div2 & DMC5 will not be sent until release, bot more than 24-hours after submitting the redemption token they have not supplied me with the RE2 code yet. Is this normal?

Same situation for me re the RE2 key.

Soldato
That's nothing new though, cards on a price drop are usually pre-order with stock arriving shortly after.

So it's out of stock. Which was his complaint. It's like paper launches which equally deserve ridicule if they are presented as competition to an in stock product.

I've experienced pre-orders even at ocuk which hadn't been replenished after a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Soldato
His complaint was also about it being only at a single retailer, which was bs.

Why do you think the UK would register for a channel primarily aimed at the US market? You ever see £ prices mentioned? Even then the UK price in $ terms wouldn't be the price mentioned in all the US channels.

Even in the UK, it is one place, where it is out of stock.

This is better than nothing, but nothing like 1660ti availability.

Back
Top Bottom