• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD POLARIS RX-480 IN STOCK: THE PERFECT GAMING UPGRADE!!

Associate
Couldn't they get a prettier model. she looks like a horse

Clothed_Radeon_Dual_GPUs.jpg

Nice deal on the 480 4gb model

So harsh but it did make me laugh out loud. To be fair, taste is different for everyone.

Horses for courses and all that.....

Soldato
In the morning she looked lovely, I said keep the makeup down, in the afternoon I was like come on girl, you don't need the makeup, but hey, girls will be girls.

Nice post timestamp BTW. :p

And I like how this thread has generated more interest in the (female) model than the GPU model. Says a lot I guess.

OcUK Staff
OP
5 ft 11" ?...its OK Gibbo there are a few on here who wear high heels anyway :)

Yes with heels, I was walking outside with her and chatting, same height as me, looked down expecting some crazy heels, flip flops. :D

Though I do actually tend to go for smaller girls, but am not picky when they look good and have exceptional assets. :D

Soldato
In the morning she looked lovely, I said keep the makeup down, in the afternoon I was like come on girl, you don't need the makeup, but hey, girls will be girls.

Yeah she does look lovely. Dont know what simons getting at lol. Must be blind or something. Need some unsafe photo's though gibbo :p:D

On a side note, has anyone told you you look more like mr smith from the matrix than mr smith himself? :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Yeah she does look lovely. Dont know what simons getting at lol. Must be blind or something. Need some unsafe photo's though gibbo :p:D

On a side note, has anyone told you you look more like mr smith from the matrix than mr smith himself? :D

Yes I get this from other people and in Asia they all think I am Ewan McGregor which of course I fully go along with, though the best photos of me are when I don't know someone is taking a photo as I just pull stupid faces. :D

Back
Top Bottom