• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD POLARIS RX-480 IN STOCK: THE PERFECT GAMING UPGRADE!!

OcUK Staff
For those asking about the girl... ;)

ocuk-model.gif

Associate
Get ordering guys, no competitor does it better than us, biggest range at launch, competitive prices, free shipping and loads of cool stuff unlike our competition. :)

"unlike our competition"... I can agree there, you have false advertising all over your site and hike prices while your customers are in the checkout.

Well done.

OcUK Staff
OP
"unlike our competition"... I can agree there, you have false advertising all over your site and hike prices while your customers are in the checkout.

Well done.

In short margin was pretty tight, but I was happy with making very little margin on the 4GB part as I could simply order more.

I raised a PO for a further 1000 units and it was rejected, AMD stating no more 4GB parts shall be built, so make what you have last or take offline and use for systems.

So this is the reason. I am going to AMD HQ in Munich tomorrow to discuss this because it seems like an error to not produce any more of this part when its success is huge. Makes no sense!

But that is the reason for the increase.

Back
Top Bottom