• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD R9 290 (Non-X, Pro, etc) Owners Club

Soldato
OP
I can't run 1200/1500 in Sleeping Dogs with my 850. Although I have a massive overvolt on my CPU too, perhaps if you have a better clocker you might make it.

Soldato
OP
edit: misread, do you have a BIOS switch on those Tri-Xs?

Yeah it should be fine but I still wanna give the usual disclaimer :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Powercolor been offering this since launch almost. ;)

Also there were 1 or 2 other brands with EK blocks strapped to them, I don't think VisionTek sells in the EU either.

Soldato
OP
I have been thinking about asking the admins to add google spreadsheet embedding so threads like this can be managed better.

How do I go about that?

Soldato
OP
I moaned about this ages ago but has anyone else bumped into the problem of multi-GPU watercooling bridges blocking the BIOS switches? The EK bridge I have is ever so slightly too big. I can see the edge of the switch, 2mm or so shaved off the bridge would allow access.

Back
Top Bottom