• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD R9 290 (Non-X, Pro, etc) Owners Club

Caporegime
get the next card blessed when it arrives:D

2ztm3k5.jpg

Soldato
Moog, don't even question it just get yo ass down to ocuk and get another. You said it yourself its a great card :)

Cant mate wife has my car and I'm not driving hers to the local shops let alone 40 miles... :)

Will get all these RMA's dealt with first and then grab another once I know where I'm at. I'm sure they will be on offer again at some point.

Good excuse to blow the dust out the PS4 and One although I'm a little scared to touch them..

Soldato
Looks like someone else has had a similar problem as moog :(

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18606972

What is the power colour PCS+ like? Aren't power colour suppose to be rather poor when it comes to RMA/customer service?

Just had a search online and there does seem to be a big problem with the Tri X and black screening.

Think I'm one step closer to a 780 again tbh.... Really cannot be bothered with the hassle of getting another and the same possibly happening.

Or I might just sell the lot and get a Laptop. (Again)....

Caporegime
Just had a search online and there does seem to be a big problem with the Tri X and black screening.

Think I'm one step closer to a 780 again tbh.... Really cannot be bothered with the hassle of getting another and the same possibly happening.

Or I might just sell the lot and get a Laptop. (Again)....

Yup, I also seen similar results about the tri-X so don't really fancy trying it out now...

hehe, I am sorely tempted to sell my PC and get fancy TV + console atm :o So fed with all these issues and then just pc gaming in general with regards to the developers and attitude towards PC gamers i.e. watch dogs...

No complaints, runs cool even on a quiet fan profile, never had a problem with mine. :)

if the 290 powercolor cards are as good as their 7970 cards then I wouldn't hesitate at buying one

mines been great and it was cheap too

On auto fan it's not super loud, but it's better to make a custom profile as there's no need to spin them so quick.
If you let the card go to about 75C the fan spins at about 30% which is very quiet.

Sounds good! Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom