• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD RX 7900 SERIES AVAILABLE & IN STOCK TODAY FROM 2PM ****(BACK ORDER UPDATES WITHIN THIS THREAD)*

Associate
Okie dokie, thanks for the heads-up! For a x70 series, prices have shot-up. This is 7900XT territory, looking forward to reviews... wonder how these compare?

Unfavourably outside of RT I would imagine, but the margins probably won't be that large, and the as the base models are cheaper than the XT then value-wose it may be okay (and that's in the context of awful value all round, sadly).

Soldato
Unfavourably outside of RT I would imagine, but the margins probably won't be that large, and the as the base models are cheaper than the XT then value-wose it may be okay (and that's in the context of awful value all round, sadly).

I rarely switch on RT in most games, only time I used it was Minecraft to make RT texture packs... but since then, haven't considered it since. If a 70Ti matches or betters an XT but cheaper, might sway me.

Associate
Does scare me a little, @Gibbo I'm assuming as someone who ordered the Sapphire MBA 7900xtx that's the card I'll be getting considering you managed to secure the 300~ or so for early January. How much would it cost to change to a pulse 7900xtx and how likely would I be to be in the first batch for those? Cheers.

Associate
Does scare me a little, @Gibbo I'm assuming as someone who ordered the Sapphire MBA 7900xtx that's the card I'll be getting considering you managed to secure the 300~ or so for early January. How much would it cost to change to a pulse 7900xtx and how likely would I be to be in the first batch for those? Cheers.
It will be completely pointless getting the sapphire MBA unless you plan on water blocking it. And even then the prices should now reflect the faulty cooler.

Associate
Expect cards to sit in the £800 - £1000 bracket, basic cards at lower end, upper end cards at top end.
LOOOOOOOOL, the GPU market is a joke. Literally the only company I respect in this regard is EVGA, not a single manufacturer or retailer deserves a dime, they all just chase greater revenue at the expenense of overcharging customers. Get some respect back OCUK and exit the GPU market, its a farse.

Soldato
LOOOOOOOOL, the GPU market is a joke. Literally the only company I respect in this regard is EVGA, not a single manufacturer or retailer deserves a dime, they all just chase greater revenue at the expenense of overcharging customers. Get some respect back OCUK and exit the GPU market, its a farse.
Why evga cards weren't any cheaper than anyone else's?

Back
Top Bottom