• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D Cache Eight Core 4.5GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail - Go Go Go xD

Soldato
Yup, mine are already on route. :)
Did you order multiple? :cry:. I want one but due to extra expenses this month I have to hold off, although it will be a nice upgrade over my 3900X. However, maybe I'll wait until Zen 4 before ordering anything, I'm not sure yet.

Caporegime
Did you order multiple? :cry:. I want one but due to extra expenses this month I have to hold off, although it will be a nice upgrade over my 3900X. However, maybe I'll wait until Zen 4 before ordering anything, I'm not sure yet.
I ordered one from here and elsewhere just in case they were oversold and didn't end up getting one. It's happened before. :p

Luckily I ordered from OcuK within 1 minute of going live so it was not needed in hindsight.

Associate
I ordered one from here and elsewhere just in case they were oversold and didn't end up getting one. It's happened before. :p

Luckily I ordered from OcuK within 1 minute of going live so it was not needed in hindsight.

Delid it and try to manually stack them, pretty sure some gorilla glue and a soldering iron will do the trick.

Associate
Yup, mine are already on route. :)

I'm looking forward to your thoughts to see how it compares to your 5950x.

What resolution do you game at? I've seen gains even at 4k with the 5800X3D on benchmarks that I've watched on Youtube.

The lows are really good too which not many people talk about, it seems most are focus on average or highs.

Am I mad for considering "upgrading" my 5900x to the 5800x3D for gaming?

No not at all.

The 5800X3D is the best Ryzen CPu for gaming.

Man of Honour
I don't remember AMD saying it is a limited run either, but it does look like poor availability might be a thing, at least until there are some new shinies.

Back
Top Bottom