• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D Cache Eight Core 4.5GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail - Go Go Go xD

Caporegime
Did you get a 2000Mhz 1:1 fabric clock on the 5800X3D?
Maybe. I have not validated long term stability yet, but it is looking promising. I need a lot more time to tweak voltages and tune memory before I can be assured of complete stability.
Impressive.
Early days, but looks promising.
despite the gains are you not gimping the 5800x3d as after 1800mhz FLCK the mem and FLCK clock are not longer 1:1 ?
The FCLK is running at 2000Mhz, see my post above.

Soldato
@Gibbo Is the extra stock going up today? If so any idea when?

Sadly I was having too much fun with the boys in London yesterday and forgot to try to get in!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes but my understanding was upto 1800mhz eveything can stay 1:1:1 (mem clock, uclk and fclk) but after 1800mhz FLCK a mclk:fclk 1:2 divider is engaged, which incases memory latency

only if you can’t get the fclk to continue past 1800… if he can hit 2000 then it’ll still be 1:1

Soldato
Was the ratio thing just Zen 1-2? I have my 5800x3d on my desk ready for me to go up and put it in
No, the vast majority of CPUs top out at 1800-1900MHz FCLK. If you get more than that and it's 24/7 stable then you have been extremely lucky. Nothing has changed with the 5800X3D, the memory controller and Infinity Fabric are the same.

Soldato
Maybe. I have not validated long term stability yet, but it is looking promising. I need a lot more time to tweak voltages and tune memory before I can be assured of complete stability.

Early days, but looks promising.

The FCLK is running at 2000Mhz, see my post above.
Any chance you could test the UE5 Matrix demo? Supposedly it's very cache limited.

Associate
13:55 they were still in stock, so you should have got one, check your SPAM folder as all the stock has shipped out now.

There is more due tomorrow with us so those who did not get one today will have one shipped tomorrow and there is enough arriving tomorrow to cover all the back orders we currently have.

o/ Gibbo

I ordered at 13:53; didn't get one yesterday, support told me that i won't get one today either and that they couldn't give an ETA. Getting mixed messages here, can you take a look at what has happened?

Associate
o/ Gibbo

I ordered at 13:53; didn't get one yesterday, support told me that i won't get one today either and that they couldn't give an ETA. Getting mixed messages here, can you take a look at what has happened?

Ah man, I ordered one at 13:53 yesterday as well. Been excitedly checking the inbox all day for a shipping confirmation. Kind of sucks because I could have placed an order in with another site and saved on the delivery costs but stayed with here because I've had good experiences with OCUK in the past.

Soldato
Ah man, I ordered one at 13:53 yesterday as well. Been excitedly checking the inbox all day for a shipping confirmation. Kind of sucks because I could have placed an order in with another site and saved on the delivery costs but stayed with here because I've had good experiences with OCUK in the past.
I'm betting they are well over subscribed. Receive 100 and sell a 1000 pending more deliveries.

Soldato
Think I may have just bagged one, suddenly saw 1 in stock and managed to check out so fingers crossed!

If there was indeed stock live today then I’m sure all those that didn’t have theirs ship yesterday will do so today.

exciting - 90% of my gaming is ACC and MSFS (both in VR) so this should give a big boost!

Associate
Think I may have just bagged one, suddenly saw 1 in stock and managed to check out so fingers crossed!

If there was indeed stock live today then I’m sure all those that didn’t have theirs ship yesterday will do so today.

exciting - 90% of my gaming is ACC and MSFS (both in VR) so this should give a big boost!

What's your order status?

Associate

I also ordered at 13:53 and haven't recieved shipping confirmation.

Associate
currently just received

still showing in stock again now if anyone is waiting

Oh gz!

That's interesting. Hopefully mine will be filled imminently then and i'l get a status update / shipping email.

That's three of us waiting from 13:53 yesterday, looks like that's exactly when they ran out and given that stock has been listed on the page again, they must have filled all of these indeed.

Back
Top Bottom