• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Associate
Another question for you guys.

I have volts of 1.4 and I've downclocked 6 of my cores to 3.7 and the other cores are at 4.350. When I run CB my temps are close to 95, which is exactly the same as if I have all cores at 4.3.

So why are the temps the same. Surely there should be lower temps or does the fans profile really suck on the stock one?

Associate
@Gibbo Any news on 3800x and 3900x stock?

Awaiting news too. I've ordered the 3900x, a GPU and an NVME SSD from OCUK. It's the last items I need for my first new build in 6 years so the wait is killing me :(

Thinking of downgrading to the 3700x but 50% improvement in multi-core speed is worth it for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Awaiting news too. I've ordered 3900x, GPU and NVME SSD from OCUK. It's the last items I need for my first new build in 6 years so the wait is killing me :(

Thinking of downgrading to the 3700x but 50% improvement in multi-core speed is worth it for me.

Sucks that you have to wait. The 3900x is an amazing cpu though. Its worth the wait. Been playing Battlefield V a lot today and it makes use of a lot of the cores (about 14 threads are always 75%+) and it makes for an awesome gaming experience.

Permabanned
Right as promissed here ya go.
Settings that are on AUTO i tested manual up and down and could not get anything more from changing. Took me 6 hours of messing around and testing to get those 0.2ns down. And gained 10-11 Cb20 points.
This is for Teamgroup 4133 8 pack ram that is on promotion This week for 153 or so quid.

pass.png

backup photo link
https://bpcprdstorageacc.blob.core..../decff02c671894f630a8a5800bdabd7d06e04ffc.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, unless there are developments with overclocking, bios settings, or bios updates, I've given up even trying it, just stuck PBO and make do with 4-4.1 total overload (prime 95) and 4.2-4.3 games. I tried turning LLC on and setting voltage to 1.45 and even then Cinebench wouldn't run at 4.3GHz.

Back
Top Bottom