• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 3 (5000 Series), rumored 17% IPC gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
How are you buying these when AMD have stated release to be 9am EST, 17:00 UK Thursday?
Someone else bought a 5600X, but their delivery date got updated to Friday...

a jungle based website put them up for pre-order at 11. They were gone in 3 minutes.

somehow, mine got shipped. Most people seem to have been cancelled or delivering Friday. However mine is dispatched with a working tracking code for delivery tomorrow.

Associate
Yeah, I saw that, as there was a link a couple of days ago for the 5xxxx series.

I never saw a pre-order today when I was checking since 8am.

Anyway, I hope there is plenty of stock about, as I need a CPU. Motherboard has been sat empty for the past 3 weeks since I bought it.

Soldato
5950x score from hwbot. not mine
2414806.jpg

Associate
i´m Portuguese.. this is a brazillian youtuber, it´s real: ( benchmarks of all new ryzens in games)

If you can understand a little bit... you also have some graphics in english.. so ya.

Associate
That graph at 6:04 looks so weird. The 3600XT has way better lows than any other chip? Then his FFXV info at 7:42 has a stock 10900k beating an all core 5 Ghz 10900k in both min and averages.

I'm also pretty sure he's running 3600 C18 XMP so if you were to run C14 expect like 3-4% on his final averages graph... even then it's still a win for Zen 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom