• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD "Zen" thread (inc AM4/APU discussion) ***

Associate
Well that sucks, hope the ETA isn't too far away, might have to switch to the Asus ROG or wait patiently :(

I phoned Ocuk about the ROG today they only have enough from the day one pre orders but have more coming. I also tried a few other sites and they stated the same and it sounds like the other sites are only getting stock delivered on the 2nd.

Permabanned
Nothings going to intel as we know you will be replacing with Ryzen. I mean who wouldn't want to at less than half of the original cost of your X99 system. Seems like a no brainer to all but the most devoted intel fanboys.

Soldato
How about 3200 on the B350 I've ordered as you originally said 3000 was the limit

Nah. Not getting away that easy lol. Has to be upward of 3866 and stable

Show us an X99 system doing the same ;)

No chance on Broadwell-E in tow with 4 channels. And from what I gathered, mainstream Broadwell IMC was worse lol.

Anyway, it's by the by (for now). If it can be done, I'll be doing it myself too.

Broadwell-e actually has a very strong memory controller when it comes to low latency.

cas13.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol I think we should do a raffle on here. £5 a ticket, winner gets his system and all the money collected goes to charity :). Win, win.

At least something worthwhile from Scone for once. Not a bad idea TBH.

Care to elaborate how that's flamebaiting? Are you sure you just don't understand?

Remember last time we had this discussion and mods come to bale you out? Same situation now. It's like you've got a ten post memory span.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Just wait until he gets to full victim mode. **** sure> Baiting> laughable Insults> shankey silly comments> Stop bulling me! Wait ten posts rinse and repeat.

This is the 17th version of the matrix.

Anyway, after wading through more of this spam again! I see nothing has changed. So I'll return later to decide if I should upgrade to some Ryzens.

I like you :D

Back
Top Bottom