• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD "Zen" thread (inc AM4/APU discussion) ***

Soldato
Seems if you want the best gaming experience and don't want to wait for Microsoft to update Windows 10, just use 7 and get a 21% increase in minimum FPS in CS:GO; or a 300% increase in Minimums in Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Associate
Yeah I've not used these forums for a couple of years but this has got me interested in tech again.
Me too. I'd just grown a bit bored of tech until this release. Now I'm itching to get my hands on a Ryzen rig but having just moved house I've blown the budget on a sofa :-/

Still I think I will have funds to start a build next month so it'll be a slow procurement of chassis, psu and SSDs. Hopefully the initial teething troubles will be overcome and I'll benefit from better support.

For the time being I'm going to try OC my venerable 3570k and see if I can push past 4.4 on a Freezer 13 cooler

Soldato
I can confirm that bios 115 for the msi b350 has improved memory capability. I 'm now running at 2933 with xmp timings cinebench score went up from 1619 to 1652 for what thats worth to anyone.
Going to try overwatch now to see if i notice an improvement from the 2400.

Soldato
Got a tomahawk temporarily. 3700 at stock volts and aida stable (1.15v after vdroop, 1.20v in bios).

edit: had to up the voltage slightly 1.17v under load.

Last edited:
Soldato
huhuhuh

Capture_zpso0e1p78b.png

Back
Top Bottom