American Truck Simulator

Yeah, I'll be getting this for sure. Its one of those games that is hard to put your finger on why its addictive. Just is.

Did they fix the issue where cars would rear end you when you slowed down for the hills in a lower powered truck?

not played the mod for a long time so I wouldn't know, however this sounds like a game engine based 'AI bug' so the map modder may not be able to fix this

EDIT: no updates since my last post?

I will just reuse this post :)

Screen Shots: http://imgur.com/a/NmO5L

CJATZmM.jpg

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this, I always enjoy just driving around in ETS2 while my hired drivers do the real work.
Though I always found it a bit of a shame that you couldn't see the drivers that you hired on the road, I've love to tail a few of them to create a bit of a convoy.

Going to have to re-arrange my desk a bit again so I can setup the wheel ready for ATS.

Pavel (CEO of SCS) hinted at a few bits on the interview last night, including stuff like DX11 support, Steam Workshop etc etc so hopefully the game engine is due a shiny upgrade soon enough.

I remember reading somewhere that they didn't want anyone to pre-order just buy on the day of release, something about the steam ratings will be higher and better profile for them

ETS2 multiplayer was a mod, was it not?

All states will be DLC, but the CEO indicated that we'd probably be getting "regions" for as cheap as possible. I.e., if they gave us fairly sparsely populated states, they'd bunch some together as one DLC.

They said they've got two directions to head in first - north (Oregon and Washington) and east (New Mexico and Texas).

Back
Top Bottom