Amiga forever?

Associate
Plus or premium?. Has any one bought Amiga forever plus or premium?. Premium sounds better but is it worth it and do games work right what are included?. Could i put the OS on a raspberry pie too?.

Last edited:
Soldato
Plus or premium?. Has any one bought Amiga forever plus or premium?. Premium sounds better but is it worth it and do games work right what are included?. Could i put the OS on a raspberry pie too?.
Poor OP, you really have come to the wrong corner of the forums! Post in the PC Gaming section and you'll (hopefully) get a warmer, slightly more sensible set of replies.

Edit: you've been a member for 6 years, you really should know better than to venture into GD looking sensible advice :p

Caporegime
AFAIK you do get some games with it

I guess discussion of how to get other games for use with the emulator is perhaps somewhat limited by rules on here - I'd assume you can probably get some sort of adapter to make use of an old school disk drive to make use of your old games you paid for years ago etc..

Soldato
I had a C64 but always wanted an Amiga for the same games but better quaility. I was shocked when i recently started to subscribed to certain YouTube channels and found out that a vast majority of arcade conversions were complete trash on the Amiga

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Anyone buying the new A1222?

I have an AmigaOne XE-G4 with OS4 on, but I fancy seeing what this new little box of tricks can do. The x1000 and x5000 were too expensive for me to justify a purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
My amiga 600 is up in the loft, this original booklet is on my shelf here together with the Deluxe Paint manual
2i9sti.jpg

Back
Top Bottom